Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: android sub category

revisiting the issue of an android sub category what do you think now mods since digicel has launched not one but 2 high end android devices with a data plan in the works don't you think we deserve a category now
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by zerodeth View Post
    revisiting the issue of an android sub category what do you think now mods since digicel has launched not one but 2 high end android devices with a data plan in the works don't you think we deserve a category now
    I am sure you will get the "Android" category soon, but when u see any of the Admins in the hallways remember to say "Can we now have our own category Pleeeeaaaassseee".
    my location 10.10.10.10 subnet ?

I'll make a plea to the powers above me, as I can see the explosion of discussions about android phones since the first request for the sub-cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    I'll make a plea to the powers above me, as I can see the explosion of discussions about android phones since the first request for the sub-cat.
    lol@ powers above you.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

lol anyway if they do make one then i just put up a post of "HOW TO's" which should be a sticky.. remember 2 move
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

It's a done deal. If you see any android threads that we missed moving to the new sub-cat, let me know.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
    Respawned: Asrock Z77 EX6_i5 2500K_XSPC Watercooled_16GB Vengence DDR3_2xCrucial M4 64gb ssd Raid0(os) 3TBs(stor)_Corsair AX860_MSI GTX 760_2x Asus 23.6" LED_Win8
    Computers-Incredibly fast accurate & stupid. Humans-Incredibly slow,inaccurate & brilliant. Together we are powerful beyond imagination