Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: android sub category

Quote Originally Posted by ram130 View Post
    Dwl...Nokia still behind TIME..they are neither innovative or up to time. They still playing catch with their s3 os ..don't get me wrong,they build strong phones..but they are outdated.
    lol...No need for all of this. To each his own.

Maybe a poll then?...to see how many people would be interested in having an Android subtopic. Seems there are a few more owners than I noticed (and def. some interested parties.)

@Kale

I can probably sell you mine for next to nothing. The going ebay rate for used G1s or whatever when I'm leaving, which is a few months away if interested. It's only an unlocked Tmobile G1 though, which means you won't get 3G here. Was going to give it to the wifey but she can barely dial it and it hurts my heart to pass it to her seeing as all she uses the Dash I gave her for is dialing and receiving calls (she doesn't use apps, the wifi, bluetooth, etc.)

I would be interested in seeing an Android thread. Am researching Android as I plan to replace my current handset by year end, 3g is a must have feature for me though so if I cant get one compatible with Claro its a no go. Would prolly get a Windows phone or worse case scenario iphone 4.
    Respawned: Asrock Z77 EX6_i5 2500K_XSPC Watercooled_16GB Vengence DDR3_2xCrucial M4 64gb ssd Raid0(os) 3TBs(stor)_Corsair AX860_MSI GTX 760_2x Asus 23.6" LED_Win8
    Computers-Incredibly fast accurate & stupid. Humans-Incredibly slow,inaccurate & brilliant. Together we are powerful beyond imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
    I would be interested in seeing an Android thread. Am researching Android as I plan to replace my current handset by year end, 3g is a must have feature for me though so if I cant get one compatible with Claro its a no go. Would prolly get a Windows phone or worse case scenario iphone 4.
    epic

Quote Originally Posted by Neoprimal View Post
    lol...No need for all of this. To each his own.

Maybe a poll then?...to see how many people would be interested in having an Android subtopic. Seems there are a few more owners than I noticed (and def. some interested parties.)

@Kale

I can probably sell you mine for next to nothing. The going ebay rate for used G1s or whatever when I'm leaving, which is a few months away if interested. It's only an unlocked Tmobile G1 though, which means you won't get 3G here. Was going to give it to the wifey but she can barely dial it and it hurts my heart to pass it to her seeing as all she uses the Dash I gave her for is dialing and receiving calls (she doesn't use apps, the wifi, bluetooth, etc.)
    Yea to each it's own. It's just every time I hear about Nokia in Ja, it's like the country still living in 2004. If the 3 carriers would have some innovative skills they would have come out with at least ONE Android phone(even if it cheap and ugly). It's a pity the world leaving them behind. It just shows you they don't care about being close to the best in technology, but rather being great at milking everyone's pockets..

Just get one compatible with AT&T 3G..To me the Nexus One is the best out right now and perfect for Claro..
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

Quote Originally Posted by ram130 View Post
    Yea to each it's own. It's just every time I hear about Nokia in Ja, it's like the country still living in 2004. If the 3 carriers would have some innovative skills they would have come out with at least ONE Android phone(even if it cheap and ugly). It's a pity the world leaving them behind. It just shows you they don't care about being close to the best in technology, but rather being great at milking everyone's pockets..
    Is not tha is that they take the fones JA ppl crazy about
    which is unfortunately BB

Quote Originally Posted by L4nd0 View Post
    Is not tha is that they take the fones JA ppl crazy about
    which is unfortunately BB
    Yuk!!! I just don't get the BB thing.

The tax & duty thing also mess up the phone market. I will no doubt be able to purchase a cheap ticket to NY, buy a N1 to take back and still save money over buying online or locally (if it was available).
    Respawned: Asrock Z77 EX6_i5 2500K_XSPC Watercooled_16GB Vengence DDR3_2xCrucial M4 64gb ssd Raid0(os) 3TBs(stor)_Corsair AX860_MSI GTX 760_2x Asus 23.6" LED_Win8
    Computers-Incredibly fast accurate & stupid. Humans-Incredibly slow,inaccurate & brilliant. Together we are powerful beyond imagination

Yuk!!! I just don't get the BB thing.

The tax & duty thing also mess up the phone market. I will no doubt be able to purchase a cheap ticket to NY, buy a N1 to take back and still save money over buying online or locally (if it was available).
    so u have obstacles hindering the smooth process of increasing the mobile market

more than a few people have android phones so i really think it is justified and also alot pf people would be interested in getting info on the phones, i know tht reading up on android forums really helped me in making my choice in getting one
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by zerodeth View Post
    more than a few people have android phones so i really think it is justified and also alot pf people would be interested in getting info on the phones, i know tht reading up on android forums really helped me in making my choice in getting one
    yh but loads of ppl cant bother wid that

Quote Originally Posted by zerodeth View Post
    true..but for me, I ended up just getting a g1 one month after it came out, never knowing what it was or what I had. As soon as I signed into my gmail and all my contracts transfered I was hooked. Started realizing the full potential of what I got when I did some reading. Then just like that, I got the Verizon Droid at Google's Dev conference in NYC and moved on to the N1. I am now trying to get my mother the myTouch slide in hopes she start brag about having "upto date" phone lol..
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130