Thread: No one uses ASP?

Default No one uses ASP?

I am guessing not many of you guys use ASP scripts at all. Well it figures as probably 90% of you use Linux. :P So it would be mostly php you would be scripting in.

I have been working with ASP scripts for the past 4 years now, with access, mysql and sql server backend, so I can be of some help if anyone needs help in this area.

Default Re:No one uses ASP?

I'm going to hold you to that, i intend to take up ASP in the near future or as soon as i get a good beginners book and i would appreciate some help.I have been looking on the book Beginning ASP 3.0, it got some good reviews from users at amazon.com and from the sample i have read it looks good indeed.

Alot - well people use ASP this site. Well I know Verm does.

FIAH AN' BRIMSTONE PON ASP.

Little bastard language.

hmmm? What was that? Oh, I use ASP, I guess I could be of some help...till then..FIAH AN' BRIMSTONE PON ASP!!!!

CK, sounds like you and ASP get along well?

DarkAngel, no problem. I use the "Sams Teach Yourself Active Server Pages in 24 hours". It's a good book. But there are many books out there on ASP scripting. Just choose one and run with it.

Not to mention there are a lot of online sites that teach you ASP scripting too.

igodit Guest

I use ASP to develop my web applications. Wanting to start learning ASP.NET anytime soon, well after I'm done with a web application I'm doing currently.