Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mortal Kombat

Well perhaps Kabal is not in there we not sure how many people they bringing back usually anything that Kung Lao is in Lui Kang is not in only exceptions was like Ultimate and Trilogy that had everyone they tend to do MK in an era based thing and since Lui and Kung didn't exist in the same periods they tend not to be in the same MK titles.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Well my favourite of all the series was MK4 as that's the only one I really got into on the N64. Was limited yes but it's the first I think with movie endings for each characters and they showed you all the moves in the game. Isn't it also the first 3D MK ever made?

This new one looks very intense and eye poping thought, not to mention the upcoming trailer for the movie. Well Warner Bros. worked on both so they should have equal content.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

saw the preview of the new MK yesterday...it looks muadd...can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    Now this looks good! Too bad I packed up MK from around 1993. Will alert my friends who are still into MK.
    For so long they come back real good fix there mistakes an all
    BUSY WORKING MY WAY TO BE A MILLIONAIRE

as in the side scrolling doin them justice its fast pace as ever this is the type of mk i remember watching ma cousin playin on genisis and beggin them to play it droppin for Ps3
    One plus one-CM11H44s

this look siqqq cya wait for the release of the game and the movie

Don't hold you breathe for that movie Cavi.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

i dont want another MK movie.. let it stay where it is cuz the first movie was good as is and the second was crud.. revamping has a good possibility of friggin up the movie

LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED TO TEKKEN & DBZ!!!

at any rate, love the new game -> a must get for my XBOX, that and MvC3
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

For all the MK fans this is a breath of fresh air.
    MK vs DC was a very good attempt to tap into the "3d" world, which wasnt bad at all IMO.

I hope they have all the players from ultimate!

Quote Originally Posted by vylle View Post
    i dont want another MK movie.. let it stay where it is cuz the first movie was good as is and the second was crud.. revamping has a good possibility of friggin up the movie

LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED TO TEKKEN & DBZ!!!

at any rate, love the new game -> a must get for my XBOX, that and MvC3
    a the same thing mi did ago seh ya now, the trailer looks good but i think it might flap
    I Now Have the Highest OC on Techja 4.2Ghz
    GekkoState™:Gigabyte X58 Extreme | Intel Core i7 940 OC @ 3.08Ghz cooled by Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 | Corsair Dominator DDR3 -6x2Gig |2 EVGA E-GEFORCE GTX 260 Superclocked 602MHZ 896MB 2.052GHZ GDDR3 In SLI |22"Widescreen Phillip LCD l Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G5 Laser Gaming Mouse | 18x + 22x Samsung Sata DVD+RW | Western Digital Caviar 2.8 TB | Antec 1200 Gamer Case | Enermax Galaxy Dxx 1000 Watt Psu | Windows 7 Ultimate