Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mortal Kombat

hmmmmmmmm they are gettin back to the roots but it need combo system on key they still kinda run n move messup but im happy they are doin their best to fix mk
    Video Game Technician in Jamaica 3968609
    Ultra Aluminus Black Case/ASUS Rampage Formula 2 /Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 oc 3.6/ZALMAN CNPS9700/8GB G-Skill ripjaw DDR3 1600/EVGA GeForce GTX super oc 470 edition /SAMSUNG Black 32" Widescreen hdtv/etc/

Quote Originally Posted by Crimfatale View Post
    this looks pretty sweet did u guys seee this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd4HAtUEdAw

ohhhhhh bowy
    Video Game Technician in Jamaica 3968609
    Ultra Aluminus Black Case/ASUS Rampage Formula 2 /Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 oc 3.6/ZALMAN CNPS9700/8GB G-Skill ripjaw DDR3 1600/EVGA GeForce GTX super oc 470 edition /SAMSUNG Black 32" Widescreen hdtv/etc/

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    What did you think of MK vs DC Nastro it looked like an utter waste of time.
    It is quite fun actually, but believe me the lack of blood was a serious draw back. It might sound or strange, but when you play it, you will understand.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

MK ultimate best 1 eva mek...this kool maad still but 3d kill MK

Trilogy was pretty decent also Cuban but I think I most clearly remember MK III better graphics, implementation of the combo system nothing grand but it worked, ability to hit people into different stages etc......
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

this game looks amazing, love how they bring back the old school flare with new age graphics.

Thumbs up

I'm with stupid (below), the rebirth of the franchise with the old fast-pace fight we so loved
    !
    Master Yoda:"Strong with the force TechJamaica is"

This Is Big This Is Going To Be Huge!!! I agree, The way they bring back the old theme and combine it with the intense Graphic and new game technologies, (fatalities and combos) I Can't Wait to Play This On The Xbox 360, I Love Mortal Kombat
    Last edited by kezwick; Jun 18, 2010 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kezwick View Post
    This Is Big This Is Going To Be Huge!!! I agree, The way they bring back the old theme and combine it with the intense Graphic and new game technologies, (fatalities and combos) I Can't Wait to Play This On The Xbox 360, I Love Mortal Kombat
    good luck pulling off those special moves and fatalities on that xbox d-pad

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Trilogy was pretty decent also Cuban but I think I most clearly remember MK III better graphics, implementation of the combo system nothing grand but it worked, ability to hit people into different stages etc......
    ye trilogy pan ps di cross..come to tink of it too trilogy would be the better classic MK....but this new MK i'm not a hold fan of the 3d fightin games but MK a my number 1 fightin game so this new MK look like it ago mek a come back..dem shoulda show kabal an dem man deh inna the perview tho