Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Killzone 3

Game gonna be even more epic.

http://g4tv.com/videos/47310/Killzon...-Look-Preview/

3d support and move support. The graphics look better too
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

afta mi plan fi buy a 42inch hdtv nw it betta fi jus wait fi buy a 3d tv lol...look hw far video game a come frm..till it reach 3d ..cant wait fi test it out..u all a play a first person shooter good an all a see bullet a fly pass u..maaad ting.technology will broke u pocket 2 ra**

i dont think i goin be too into the 3d thing. I jus catchin on to hd thing an dem a fling a new tech onto me already. I was never a fan of 3D anyway so I'll get a 3dtv when it comes down to the price of current hdtvs

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    i dont think i goin be too into the 3d thing. I jus catchin on to hd thing an dem a fling a new tech onto me already. I was never a fan of 3D anyway so I'll get a 3dtv when it comes down to the price of current hdtvs
    u nuh think lol jus wait an see...an by the time 3dtv price drop alot of 3d games will be on the market so when you think u a wait fi one u actrually a wait fi tv plus games

3d is only good for certain things like cutscenes and depth perception. Its static and still sucks in the grand scheme of things. IMHO its Sony pushing more crap down the consumers throat. Move? crap. Sixaxis crap? Bluray? crap. Mediacards? crap. I just want to play GT5. can i have the GT5 please?

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    3d is only good for certain things like cutscenes and depth perception. Its static and still sucks in the grand scheme of things. IMHO its Sony pushing more crap down the consumers throat. Move? crap. Sixaxis crap? Bluray? crap. Mediacards? crap. I just want to play GT5. can i have the GT5 please?
    Amm.... huh? Bluray is not crap as it serves a purpose. unless you would say any media that was in the place of bluray is crap. That is if hddvd won or something else.

move aint crap, its just something to add more to gaming. unless you hate your wiimote. Sixaxis? Not crap but vibration was more important. If used right it could have been good. Mediacards? as in SD cards or you picking on sony variation? 3D as it is, not just a sony product, is expensive and the need for glasses makes it lame. Its just early tech.

I have no intention of owning a 3dtv till I become a billionaire but hope I see one in action at some point.
    All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    bredda a wha sony do u mek u a deal wid dem so dawdie

ahahaha da yute ya owen him really special special

Move is crap? Says techja's biggest promoter of the Wii.
    SixAxis crap? I am of the opinion that every shooter should use it for reloading. And many games can utilize it well, why do smartphone games find so much use for them?
    BluRay crap? I won't even respond to this, I'll assume you still using a 27" sdtv.
    Mediacards? ??

3D is not crap either some people love it some people don't and frankly it is just the craze now which is why so many movie producers are banking in on it

of the ones that have watched a 3d movie in the theaters. what are the best parts of the 3d movie? after listing the points you will see why 3d won't work well in a game outside of a cutscene.

bonus question: which nes game had a 3d option?
    Last edited by owen; Jul 9, 2010 at 08:31 PM.

ACcording the people who have actually worked with it and reported on it, its better in games than in movies... so...
    All rights reserved.