Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Killzone 3

Sony really knows how to milk its franchises. part 3 coming out and I know less about the game than when part 2 came out. what is it a fighting game? Might as well release resistance 3 and MotorCross 3. All you killzone 2 owners better sell your copy of killzone 2 fast - no sense keeping it.

TAKE IT TO THE MAX!

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    Sony really knows how to milk its franchises. part 3 coming out and I know less about the game than when part 2 came out. what is it a fighting game? Might as well release resistance 3 and MotorCross 3. All you killzone 2 owners better sell your copy of killzone 2 fast - no sense keeping it.

TAKE IT TO THE MAX!
    you mean Motorstorm 3?

Why should killzone 2 owners sell their copies because Killzone 3 has been announced? Did you sell all your Mario games when a new incarnation of the plumber was announced? or any of nintendo's other "milked" franchises...
    A good game is a good game whether a new version comes out or not and that shouldn't be a reason to sell it if it wasn't in your intentions. I'm pretty certain you wouldn't recommend people sell dem Mario Galaxy because Mario Galaxy 2 came out.

The developer in the interview said it; "Killzone 3 has in everything that Killzone 2 has plus more". The problem with games like that is that they are so similar that if you are going to go online to play them who is going to go online to play killzone 2 when killzone 3 comes out? Nobody.

They should sell Mario Galaxy as soon as they finish it because that game has no replay value or online multiplayer. Same goes for Galaxy 2.

People dont have to sell games if they dont need to. Unless it's an online only game like MAG I don't see why that is necessary. Killzone 2, and Mario Galaxy, have single player components and you will never know when you might feel like pick it up an play it again.

to me all the major developers do it but with nintendo it not so bad they give u new gadgets eg mario ntn, zelda (sword + shield , metroid ( gun)

sony does it somewhat but at least they come up with new IPs once in a while....

but microsoft is the worst..... halo gears of war....so sic of those halo 1 was the best but 2 3 so similiar
    gears of war 1 /2 i cant hardly tell the diff....

killzone 3 a drop..a maaaaad ting

gonna pick this up as close to release date as i can looking forward to it

upgraded ye ..online suppose to cross.ps3 all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Crimfatale View Post
    to me all the major developers do it but with nintendo it not so bad they give u new gadgets eg mario ntn, zelda (sword + shield , metroid ( gun)

sony does it somewhat but at least they come up with new IPs once in a while....

but microsoft is the worst..... halo gears of war....so sic of those halo 1 was the best but 2 3 so similiar
    gears of war 1 /2 i cant hardly tell the diff....
    lol if you saw M$ E3 press conference, they started with Halo and ended with Halo, most of what inbetween was the Kinect sutm which had very little to do with actual games as I suspected...

Sony turn today I can't wait to see what they have in stock for the show today, since them mus already so bold so dat dem can announce Little Big Planet 2, Killzone 3 and Motorstorm 3 just BEFORE E3. That's 3 sequels to three of their major IPS, maybe they'll spend the 2 hours debating a release date for Gran Turismo 5