Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Download torrents on your symbian phone

I recently discovered this app that enables you to download torrents on your phone, it's called SYMTORRENT.

Download herehttp://amorg.aut.bme.hu/projects/symtorrent/download
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; May 18, 2010 at 03:20 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts

Have you tested this out too see how well it works because if you did its a nice little fine but its not practical to someone like me who download massive torrents.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

It does work, there is also a java version available for non-symbian phones it's called MOBTORRENT, that's the one I tested was able to download a 170mb file on first try.

oh snap, i forgot to tell you guys about these, I have a link for all types of apps for symbian.

Whatever you can do on a PC you can do on a S60 trust me, there is also symella a p2p file sharing app from the same company.

OPDA forum

yes you have to be a member. you can get your free self signed cert or apps to open up the OS as if you were a developer.

Check it out. Apps are all cracked and free and very much illegal, had i known this b4 buying joikuspot LOL.
    THANK GOD

it does work been using it for over a yr on my n95 but it causes the phone to get hot when downloading large files(over 100MB)........oh yeah it murders battery life! haha

kinda kool to download a movie trailer or mp3 album direct to ur phone thou.
    Last edited by nuhsenutten; May 18, 2010 at 04:29 PM.
    hp touchsmart 610 1030f

lol, use it to download boondocks on sunday nights. Ppl really dont know the extent of S60 and symbian on a whole. Ja too americanized, think global...

SYMTORRENT + SYMELLA + COREPLAYER = GOLD
    Last edited by crac16; May 18, 2010 at 04:42 PM.
    adcampbell.daportfolio.com
    CRAC: 318-3265
    Making myself a better graphic artist, one drawing at a time.
    Core i7 4770K, 32GB DDR3 2133, GTX 660(waiting on GTX 780), 128GB 840 pro, 1TB WD BLACK

Yung_Jah Guest

I downloaded Symtorrent on my 5800, the other day...but I havent tested it yet....hopefully before the weekend is out...

Quote Originally Posted by Yung_Jah View Post
    I downloaded Symtorrent on my 5800, the other day...but I havent tested it yet....hopefully before the weekend is out...
    You should try it, the apps very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by crac16 View Post
    lol, use it to download boondocks on sunday nights. Ppl really dont know the extent of S60 and symbian on a whole. Ja too americanized, think global...

SYMTORRENT + SYMELLA + COREPLAYER = GOLD
    THATS ANOTHER WICKED APP......
    hp touchsmart 610 1030f

So you all agree with me that this is a good find?