Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Phone Unlocking

Thumbs up Re: Phone unlocking

I just want to thank you people for supporting me so much.I am even thinking about extending my phone unlocking special till end of march.Look out for my advertisement in the Sunday Gleaner.But I want to really thank the administrators at techjamaica.you peeps doing a wonderful job of carrying and promoting technological ideas and instruments throughout not only jamaica but the world via the internet.remember to call 3228337 for all your phone unlocking.may god be with you all and blessings

Default Re: Phone Unlocking

Ok after a meeting with my manager and phone unlocker,which incidentally is me.I have decided to extend the unlockabration till end of march.so just make the call and make your phone bfree

yes people lockabration extended till end of march.call 3228337 anytime to unlock your phone

Due to unworthy competition i am going to drop my phone unlocking services to $1500 for now.As i said i can unlock your Nokia,samsung,motorola,sony ericsson on the spot.no need to wait on your phone.fast,simple professional service done

Quote Originally Posted by Kgn Phone unlocker
    Due to unworthy competition i am going to drop my phone unlocking services to $1500 for now.As i said i can unlock your Nokia,samsung,motorola,sony ericsson on the spot.no need to wait on your phone.fast,simple professional service done
    Why drop your rates since you get much more business elsewhere at your regular rates?
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

i only drop the rate in techjamaica,i want to beat or crush the competition in here .as i said i will drop the price for now

Why drop your rates since you get much more business elsewhere at your regular rates?
    Yeah thats bothering me too. If it were me i would get better bussiness elswhere for more money.

i have other business elsewhere but some techjamaica peeps have been good customers .so for them i will drop price

Remember peeps $1500 for techjamaica peeps .i will crush any competitor in here.

Yes we heard u the first time and second and third too. lol