Thread: Zynga Expected to Launch Social Gaming Site

Default Zynga Expected to Launch Social Gaming Site

Zynga, the online game developer of Farmville and Scramble fame, may be looking to split from its primary platform partner, Facebook. According to a report from Techcrunch, Zynga is gearing up to launch its own social gaming network called Zynga Live.

Zynga is responsible for some of the most popular apps on Facebook. According to All Facebook's app leaderboard, four Zynga apps are currently in the top ten, including number one Farmville, number six Café World, and numbers eight and nine, Mafia Wars, and Petville. Zynga also makes games for other platforms, including MySpace, MSN, My Yahoo, and the iPhone.
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

Sounds like a good move. But their games tying in with the social network is what really made their games shine. Unless they are still going to let you connect with your facebook/myspace/my yahoo on their new site, then no one is going to be wanting to sign up on a new social network just to play a game.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Their games tying in with the local networks is what keeps people from hacking it as getting banned from facebook and losing 800 friends isn't very easy.. Would take a while to add them all back