Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ten reasons why you should not date a gamer girl

Hah! What were those guys smoking?
    Or they just had some real bad experience.
    Only difference between a gamer girl and a non-gamer girl I've found in these five years is:
    The Gamer girl doesn't start arguments about how stupid games are and how they should destroy your games. Apart from that everything else runs pretty much the same. (Gamer girl also seems less petty.)
    But that's my experience.
    "As instanced dungeons became popular, the whole world of MMORPGs became an entrance lobby to instanced dungeons. In my opinion, today’s MMORPGs are like theme parks – guaranteed fun with limited choices." ~ Jake Song
    “Great ideas are often opposed by violent reactions of mediocre minds.” ~ Albert Einstein

Well my girl isn't really a gamer, but she loves the facebook games, not to mention cafe world. When I go to look for her she ever on it and sometimes all asking if she can get some time to finish up before talking to me. So I would agree with most of those points.

A gamer girl isn't all that different from a non gamer girl though. Since they usually have similar attitudes towards things, just different approaches to them.
    Last edited by Powpow; Apr 27, 2010 at 04:39 PM.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    A gamer girl isn't all that different from a non gamer girl though. Since they usually have similar attitudes towards things, just different approaches to them.
    agreed, the only difference i can see between a gamer girl and a non-gamer is that one will most likely argue about u playing games one you wouldn't expect to. My girl isn't really a gamer but sorta inbetween, she will play games if u put the controller in her hands. She usually doesn't care that i'm playing games unless she want to "play something else" wid me, but I do get the occasional "playing games as usual" comments..

I would think I have the perfect medium.

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    Just think about it.

HEY! Where'd the picture go off to ? Was it that bad ?
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

She will beat you in every game you play ...lol

lol this is a bit funny anyways i dont think all of it is a good reason not to date one
    370-5652 ...... Only God can Judge Me

I want a gamer girl definately since I'm an avid addict myself. No need to feel guilty that you're not paying her enough atention since she's probably right there beside you, totally pwning you in cod and bloody roar 4.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.