Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ten reasons why you should not date a gamer girl

Default Ten reasons why you should not date a gamer girl

The team at PlanetXbox360 have put up a neat little opinion peace giving YOU ten reasons why you should not date a gamer girl. So let's go: 10) Sharing is caring and annoying, 9) Split-Screen life, 8) You won't have enough time in your mancave, 7) You'll spend plenty of rupees, 6) She'll keep watching over your shoulder when you play, 5) She'll stop you from trading in games that she wants to keep, 4) She might clean off your hard drive, 3) Game weddings are lame, 2) Game arguments, and 1) She'll hog the controller! Any more guys?
    Last edited by **ScarFace**; Apr 27, 2010 at 10:57 AM.
    Video Game Technician in Jamaica 3968609
    Ultra Aluminus Black Case/ASUS Rampage Formula 2 /Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 oc 3.6/ZALMAN CNPS9700/8GB G-Skill ripjaw DDR3 1600/EVGA GeForce GTX super oc 470 edition /SAMSUNG Black 32" Widescreen hdtv/etc/

All these are reasons I like gamer girls.......I don't really see the downside. Unless she starts telling me that she don't want me to play a particular game or she stops playing certain games with me.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

exactly, what khat said. i love my girl even more cuz she will play games with me. as well as watch me play and give me pointers
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

Why dis man cant provide links?
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    All these are reasons I like gamer girls.......I don't really see the downside. Unless she starts telling me that she don't want me to play a particular game or she stops playing certain games with me.
    Yeah! 8) You won't have enough time in your mancave, 6) She'll keep watching over your shoulder when you play, 3) She might clean off your hard drive, 2) Game arguments

Those points make it sounds as if his girl is not a gamer like mine......

My girl is not a gamer so: 8) less time gaming, 6) She is always breathing over my shoulder while I game and trying to distract me, 3) I spend too much time gaming (which is virtually impossible) and she threatens to hurt my computer, 2) She argues about me gaming even when am gaming and she is miles away talking to me over the phone
    LAPTOP:- Alienware M11x C2D @1.7GHz, SATA 300GB HDD, nVidia GT 335M 1GB (dis.), Intel GMA HD-64MB (int.), 2GB DDR3 RAM @1066MHz, 1.3MP webcam Running Windows7 64bit
    MOBILE DEVICE:- SGS3 T999 dual core Qualcom Snapdragon @1.5GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB (int. SD), Adreno 225 GPU, 8MP pri. cam, 1.9MP ff running Stock:4.0.4 UVLH2 modem

like this one better

here's the top 10 reasons to date a gamer girl:
    10) She'll share her body with you all you want
    9) she has her own tv and SNES.
    8) she'll have her own mancave
    7) she was a gamer before, shes got money.
    6) shes probably a nympho
    5) She buys her own games, possibly doubling your collection
    4) She has her own hard drive
    3) she doesn't want to get married any time soon
    2) she'll leave you alone cuz she likes to game alone too
    1) She has her own controller
    Video Game Technician in Jamaica 3968609
    Ultra Aluminus Black Case/ASUS Rampage Formula 2 /Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 oc 3.6/ZALMAN CNPS9700/8GB G-Skill ripjaw DDR3 1600/EVGA GeForce GTX super oc 470 edition /SAMSUNG Black 32" Widescreen hdtv/etc/

Reason #1 ...mi waant a girl not a game head
    Confucius say..Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    Your task as member of the elite is to educate, no matter how hard it is.
    No one can do all their own homework all the time. That is why people communicate and collaborate on forums.

Just think about it.

Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Just think about it.

lol, You freak yu! lol...... I get the picture though
    LAPTOP:- Alienware M11x C2D @1.7GHz, SATA 300GB HDD, nVidia GT 335M 1GB (dis.), Intel GMA HD-64MB (int.), 2GB DDR3 RAM @1066MHz, 1.3MP webcam Running Windows7 64bit
    MOBILE DEVICE:- SGS3 T999 dual core Qualcom Snapdragon @1.5GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB (int. SD), Adreno 225 GPU, 8MP pri. cam, 1.9MP ff running Stock:4.0.4 UVLH2 modem

Just think about it.

All that pic needs is a Ps3 & a Xbox 360 then it would be a gamers wet dream!!!
    The Future is for those of us who plan for it Today!!!