Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobile Internet Speed Tests - Claro-3G/LIME-3G/Digicel-EDGE

Default Mobile Internet Speed Tests - Claro-3G/LIME-3G/Digicel-EDGE

I know there was a thread with all this info, but I cannot seem to find it. If someone else can I will Merge Threads when it's found. Until then Lets see what's happening out there now in Bandwidth World of Mobile Technology:

Claro 3G Speed in Portmore

LIME 3G Speed in Portmore

OTA Link to download the Speed test App: http://bbtweeps.com/files/php/speedtest.php
    OTA Link for CaptureIt 1.4 http://m.thetechmogul.com/

I will post the LIME 3G screenshot later. The LIME BOLD is presently being used
    Last edited by Cultus; Oct 27, 2010 at 09:37 PM.

I like..not bad..nice dog..Claro seems to have less signal than lime but have faster speeds..go figure..now are these speeds test limited to Ja alone ? and I realise that xtreme labs tests tend to be inaccurate at times. I guess it's better than ntn since no speedtest.net app for bb.
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

Yep...these tests are for Jamaica only, as stated in the thread title. The Puppy is the family pet . I Hate the sucker...

There is a Cisco speed test app in App world. I just cannot seem to find it again. I'm gonna try and see if I can find another speed test app to compare with Xtreme labs.

good to go then..im curious where da other users at..lol
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5

Nobody waste time wid Digicel EDGE....lol...although it seem faster dan di WIMAX

Quote Originally Posted by Samwells View Post
    Nobody waste time wid Digicel EDGE....lol...although it seem faster dan di WIMAX
    lol -> Brilliant

Seems nobody appreciates this '4G' thing they offer
    Phone: Nexus 4 | [ALL STOCK] | Powered by Digicel
    System: Asus Maximus V Gene | Core I5 3570K | CM Hyper 212 | 3x 4GB 1866MHz | GTX 670 FTW | Crucial M4 256 and WD Caviar Black 1TB & 640 GB | Asus 24x DVD RW | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair HX650

Awaiting the edge trials Cultus
    man dar Jamaica zandegi mikonam.. JTW Magazine for all your analysis & financial news http://www.facebook.com/JtoMag1876JamaicaOnline

Quote Originally Posted by kalel17 View Post
    Awaiting the edge trials Cultus
    Wow, you are all over the place Kalel, no one did even dream that the saviour, the mighty digicel wimax 4g would let you down. After all the sermons you preach about the great good ole 4g wimax being the high speed tech to take Jamaica to cyberspace heaven and it is manner from heaven; you still failed to reach the promised land............lol.
    The large print giveth, but the small print taketh away.

Quote Originally Posted by jamtech View Post
    Wow, you are all over the place Kalel, no one did even dream that the saviour, the mighty digicel wimax 4g would let you down. After all the sermons you preach about the great good ole 4g wimax being the high speed tech to take Jamaica to cyberspace heaven and it is manner from heaven; you still failed to reach the promised land............lol.
    lol I know right? ..now this got me thinking about other things.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRaptor View Post
    lol -> Brilliant

Seems nobody appreciates this '4G' thing they offer
    nope..not until it's usable on phones.
    Current System:

I call this trolling, this topic has nothing to do with Wimax. Yea I failed to reach the promise land but still I am not having sleepless nights over it, and since I am not, you shouldnt either.

lol I know right? ..now this got me thinking about other things.
    I was going to ask exactly what you meant but figured it would be a waste of my time, so no go.

I need to learn to stop feeding the trolls...
    Last edited by kalel17; Oct 28, 2010 at 01:05 PM.
    man dar Jamaica zandegi mikonam.. JTW Magazine for all your analysis & financial news http://www.facebook.com/JtoMag1876JamaicaOnline