Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ps2 Emulator

Thumbs up ps2 Emulator

I have a ps2 emulator and it works on my system it goes fast through the menus of the game but when games reall start I see frames rates of 10.99fps but during selecting characters evrything was smooth. think it is my stupid backup vga I am using (a geforce 6200 128MB) its te=mp is reaching a 105c and I dont think that is good for it. but I am still pretty pleased.

my specs are
    I am using windows vista which you all hate but I love it

athlon 64 3200 sock am2

2GB ram 662Mhz ddr2

geforce 6200 128MB pci ex

so maybe you people with your supperfast pc should try it and see what happens

dual core processor and a better graphics card in needed. more so the processor i think. Tried it on mine and it was slow... 15-20fps. said f-it and just modded my ps2 instead. less stress
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

yo pezz pm me the link so me can try it, my pc specs is in my sig
    I Now Have the Highest OC on Techja 4.2Ghz
    GekkoState™:Gigabyte X58 Extreme | Intel Core i7 940 OC @ 3.08Ghz cooled by Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 | Corsair Dominator DDR3 -6x2Gig |2 EVGA E-GEFORCE GTX 260 Superclocked 602MHZ 896MB 2.052GHZ GDDR3 In SLI |22"Widescreen Phillip LCD l Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G5 Laser Gaming Mouse | 18x + 22x Samsung Sata DVD+RW | Western Digital Caviar 2.8 TB | Antec 1200 Gamer Case | Enermax Galaxy Dxx 1000 Watt Psu | Windows 7 Ultimate

Well I want to try it on my p4 3.4 with HT and si how well it run, so PM mi as well.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

well i just want a ps2 emulater since i didnt get around to finding one so pm me too and if u have any other links to working emulators let me kno. thnx
    clone

Well actually maybe the problem is not the pc but the emulator, also it depends on the game you are playing. Some games don't run at all, some play only the intro movie, some work menus, but there isn't a complete PS2 emulator (that i know of) that run all games, or most games well, but some games playable, very few though. Which emulator you using? If its PCSX2 a list of compatible games can be found here: http://www.pcsx2.net/compat.php?c=key
    Notorios
    That Which Is Not Defined Is Infinitely Great
    Google The Search Engine Of The Gods

sorry my internet was dpown all day yaesterday get the emulator and take a look at the compatible list

i will be trying a gamecube one soon

Quote Originally Posted by Notorios View Post
    Well actually maybe the problem is not the pc but the emulator, also it depends on the game you are playing. Some games don't run at all, some play only the intro movie, some work menus, but there isn't a complete PS2 emulator (that i know of) that run all games, or most games well, but some games playable, very few though. Which emulator you using? If its PCSX2 a list of compatible games can be found here: http://www.pcsx2.net/compat.php?c=key
    Well I had that one for some time now, but just can't seem to get it to work. Think it was missing the bios file, but of course you have to own a Ps 2 to get it .
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

pcsx is the best emulator out now isn't it (unless u get the one sony gives to its developers). Its both the hardware and emulator... if the emulator was better u would be able to do it with less powerful hardware but u can still get good with the powerful hardware. Try http://www.blackcats-games.net
    Last edited by semitop; Sep 25, 2007 at 10:20 PM.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

truth is the bios fill is easy to get, just google "scph1001", but like powpow said legally you should only have this if you own a ps2, mine is busted, but i do own one and i can actually dump it if i wanted.
    Notorios
    That Which Is Not Defined Is Infinitely Great
    Google The Search Engine Of The Gods