Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Decision time. Blackberry or the Nokia?

Default Decision time. Blackberry or the Nokia?

I am finally gonna sell my P990i..but the thing is do I jump on the blackberry wagon or buy a Nokia N97 which is pretty good but costly.

Yung_Jah Guest

Its all up to you what u intend to use the phone for. If you plan on getting a BB, and money aint a problem, I am sure u can afford the BB package. And if you got friends with BB, it will be better for you to communicate with them without using a computer.

The N97 overall is a nice phone...larger storage capacity, 5mp camera, and bunch of great features. So if you are into music, videos, pictures, the N97 would be better.

n97 is a nice phone but it only has one issue the camera keeps coming on once it goes near magnet but if u dont use one those magnetic pouch u should be ok but it annoying when it keeps coming on by itself but the bb is good choice unlimited internet unless u have a way for the n97 but it's your decision both are great phones otherwise

[QUOTE=Yung_Jah;626574]Its all up to you what u intend to use the phone for......QUOTE]

That being said, you jus need to decide what you want i from a mobile device. The N97 would be more cost effective when it comes on to browsing i.e. no package service is required. Claro and LIME has 1,7,15 &30 days prepaid internet plans. To have internet on a BB you MUST have subscribe to a BB service.
    Please note that BB browser isnt that good(although u can install BOLT) however BOLT still depend on BB browser for some sites.

The N97 Web browser has full Flash and Java support.
    other key feat. include:

•Slide-n-tilt 3.5" 16M-color resistive touchscreen of 640 x 360 pixel resolution
    •5 megapixel autofocus camera with dual-LED flash and lens cover (VGA@30fps video recording)
    •Symbian OS 9.4 with S60 5th edition UI
    •Slide-out three-row full QWERTY keyboard
    •ARM 11 434MHz CPU and 128 MB of RAM
    •Quad-band GSM support and 3G with HSDPA support
    •Wi-Fi and GPS with A-GPS (plus 3 months of free voice-guided navigation via Ovi Maps)
    •Digital compass
    Class-leading 32GB onboard storage
    •microSD card slot with microSDHC support
    •Built-in accelerometer
    •3.5 mm audio jack
    •TV out
    •Stereo FM Radio with RDS, FM transmitter
    •microUSB port and stereo Bluetooth v2.0

PS. BB Bluetooth sucks.

One Choice: Blackberry ...
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

Quote Originally Posted by Utech22 View Post
    One Choice: Blackberry ...
    seeing that him coming from a Sony it make sense

cant go wrong if u go nokia
    I protect i serve i reassure!

Symbian all the way!! Berries tend to be sour when young and as soon as dem ripe dem spoil.. :-)
    man dar Jamaica zandegi mikonam.. JTW Magazine for all your analysis & financial news http://www.facebook.com/JtoMag1876JamaicaOnline

this 1 is easy, buy the nokia, bb is fkry

If you buy the nokia you might have problems with 3g, if you're a heavy user of the internet, I would say the blackberry.