Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Tsunami's" Could be man made.....

Default "Tsunami's" Could be man made.....

Ok.... I may be flamed for this just like I was for 911 (but you all found out that I was right then), but I am of the opinion that the Tsunami's in indonesia was a man made incident and requires investigation.

Answer the following questions:

What are the recordings for the eathquake? Where was the center of the earthquake located? Are the waves that were produced typical of the tremor felt (which should not have been felt by anyone)? What investigations are made?
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

Default Re: "Tsunami's" Could be man made.....

They did say where it originated from Nastro. I will try to search and give u some feedback.
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.

yeah nastro, i got flamed on another board for my thoughts on 911 as well; in fact i was told by the "patriotic" americans here that i should go back to Africa uuuh ok but none of them that were cursing at me are from the usa either lolol.

i got a report somewhere on this puter that even AIDS is man made so i suppose anything is possible
    what you perceive is what you will achieve

LOL!
    Guys are we getting ahead of ourselfs here, what evidence is there to support that?

Who would benefit from doing this though? I only see losers here.
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.

which part mitchie? the tsuami, 911 or the aids stuff? actually looking at things objectively billions of dollars got in a lot of peoples pockets from all those tradgedies and still does. corporate greed and the bottom dollar seems to be all that matters which is truly sad

Explain to me how someone could benefit from causing this disaster

everything costs including rebuilding after a disaster wouldnt they? supplies, labor etc. all have to be paid for and somebody is selling said supplies and manpower right?

For instance, look at haliburton, who by the way vice president cheny is the former vice president of and look at the big contracts they got to rebuild iraq that they got WITHOUT BIDDING on those contracts.

sometimes u have to look behind and out side of what is presented to you by the media and find out whats really going on.

and by the way anything that is actually donated and not sold is a MAJOR tax write off for corporations too so either way they come out doing well
    Last edited by hebrew sista; Feb 13, 2005 at 06:35 PM.

The aliens did it! damn aliens LOL.

Matthew 24:7

will ans all ur questions..

halliburton already has the contract to rebuild phi phi at 2.5billion.....go figure.....

however, what you most problably havent heard was that there were 3 major quakes along a long line.
    one took place in new zealand 2 weeks prior but in a region were people dont live.
    on xmas eve, at the south pole, there was 8.3 mag earthquake and then on boxing day at midpoint between both we got the multiple quake along the fault line.

but if you want a conspiracy, why was a us nuke sub damaged and travelling from the area after the quake?...lol...

but even if it is true....it nuh matter....like bob seh...none a dem can stop di time rasta.....