Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Apple-Time Capsule: A leap Forward for Backup

Quote Originally Posted by phoen1x View Post
    come on really thats your problem? the time capsule operates on 2.4-5GHz frequency bands so its not only backwards compatible with 802.11/a/b/g as well as on 802.11/n which means it wont drop the signal from smaller devices that operate on d lower band when a higher device connects.

this thing is a 1-2TB HDD, Print server and a wireless router all in one all for $250+ lol either u extremely cheap or udk quality which one?

and idk bouut d x360 ctrlr im not a gamer but from wat i read i cant just plug and play with it, id need to find d right drivers an ting den wb the game now, can i buy any and any game and it just run so? u tell me cus like i said idk games

Yes it works just the same as it works on windows. Same procedure.

I use mac and pc. Mac str8 up fails interms of raw power. Main reason i dont like them.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

lol fails in terms of raw power? are u crazy its one of the most powerful machines on d market. u can buy any low end mac-book and it can still push both windows and snow leopard simultaneously no errors.

the time capsule alone is awesome do i need to go into the details of what other awesomeness they have produced?

Games and Movies are designed on mac platforms idk wat u talking bout by low power is better u stick to the price as d problem, which is d only one i might consider as its not as common but with "popularity comes a big bulls eye on the targets back' and by target i mean windows.

stop being a hater there is no charge for awesomeness go ahead you may BASK IN IT!
    La La
    From the Ashes Springs New Life

lol fails in terms of raw power? are u crazy its one of the most powerful machines on d market. u can buy any low end mac-book and it can still push both windows and snow leopard simultaneously no errors.

the time capsule alone is awesome do i need to go into the details of what other awesomeness they have produced?

Games and Movies are designed on mac platforms idk wat u talking bout by low power is better u stick to the price as d problem, which is d only one i might consider as its not as common but with "popularity comes a big bulls eye on the targets back' and by target i mean windows.

stop being a hater there is no charge for awesomeness go ahead you may BASK IN IT!
    You sound like the typically mac users. You guys lack some serious knowledge. I am not disrespecting i am in the business so I know.

Does not make sense I continue this discussion . It is obvious you don't have what it takes to Continue this discussion.

spend the same amount of money you spen on you mac on a pc and see how much more power you have.

When raw power is being mentioned please dont bring a mac into the argument.

I am not making an opinion now it is a fact. What you pay for a mac, pay the same afor pc and get 5x the power and speed.

Try it and see. told a girl here the same and she said she will never use a mac again.

lol who buys computer by name?? lmao it all about what is inside. A cpu can only crunch a max amount of numbers wether it is in a pc or mac. So dont think intel cpu crunch more numbers in mac than pc.

Notice you havent mentioned the specs of your pc. Please mention it so I can laugh at you.
    Last edited by pezz; Apr 20, 2010 at 11:35 AM.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Also take a look at this pc and show me a mac that is faster http://ncix.com/products/index.php?s...SI%2FMicroStar
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Pc specs:

Geforce EVGA GTX295
    Gigabyte EVGA X58 Classified
    Core i7-975 Xtreme Edition Black

is it really necessary for us to start comparing co I mean pcs lol I whipped mine out now show me urs
    La La

Sorry I forgot the 12gb DDR3 and the memory well I don't need to mention dat but I can go up to 8 off watever I want..

The laptop u just posted is a mod one for 1200 I'm selling my MacBook for 800 same specs but 2 years older so wah?
    La La

Pc specs:

Geforce EVGA GTX295
    Gigabyte EVGA X58 Classified
    Core i7-975 Xtreme Edition Black

is it really necessary for us to start comparing co I mean pcs lol I whipped mine out now show me urs
    Sorry I forgot the 12gb DDR3 and the memory well I don't need to mention dat but I can go up to 8 off watever I want..

The laptop u just posted is a mod one for 1200 I'm selling my MacBook for 800 same specs but 2 years older so wah?
    Please do not tell me you stooped this low.

You went through and pulled those specs that you think are the highest end. What apple pc has a gtx 295? LMAO

The laptop I posted has a radeon 5850 inside it and it is not even 1 year old yet. Please stop the lieing . haha

PLease the laptop isnt moded either
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Please do not tell me you stooped this low.

You went through and pulled those specs that you think are the highest end. What apple pc has a gtx 295? LMAO

The laptop I posted has a radeon 5850 inside it and it is not even 1 year old yet. Please stop the lieing . haha

PLease the laptop isnt moded either
    U asked me wat is inside my PC not wats inside my MAC and i gave u both specs. lol i see u frighten till u nearly piss u self laughing das ok ppl do that wen dem go in shock, wud u like to see a pic a me posing beside it?
    La La

U havent even told me wat craps inside ur machine or is dem little baby shoes in u pm u walking in

lmao just cus u have a crap-top u cant believe anyone else can top it or does it feel that bad knowing u no-longer have the baddest "OC on Tech JA"
    no kill u self
    La La

ok phoen1x post a pic of your pc ...

pezz's pc outperforms urs wen it comes to price paid vs performance btw so ez

AND mac's FAIL hands down