Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best & Worst Laptop Brands 2010

well it's not surprising that apple made it to the top... but did they test like the top end pcs that each company produces cuz a few companies i believe should have been higher... all in all... Apple is where it should be. i just fear that they dont take their consumers lingering obsession and use it for evil XD

can anyone unock the nokia cs_10 internet stick modem from claro

I would have to say SONY is the worst ..... Lenovo best then DELL.
    The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
    Henry David Thoreau

2 Dells a Sony Via and 3 HP laptops later in a span of 4 years, Dell has my props. I've gone through 3 HP laptops in under 2 years, the last one dying 10mins ago, and I don't work on a construction site. Mom still has her Dell lat. D510 using with no probs through all of those. Hell if I buy one again. I'm looking towards a Alienware M15x or a Sony Viao Z.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    I would have to say SONY is the worst ..... Lenovo best then DELL.
    shows how much u know

1. Hp
    2. Asus
    3. Acer
    4. Lenovo
    5. Dell
    370-5652 ...... Only God can Judge Me

I have HP as #01 .
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

I have found that one of the best laptops out there and the most under-rated is

TOSHIBA

Technicians, how often do you guys have to repair Toshiba's ?
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

I would agree with Nastrodamus.

Toshiba, Dell and Sony to me have consistently reliable products.

Quote Originally Posted by MotoRazrSharp View Post
    1. Hp
    2. Asus
    3. Acer
    4. Lenovo
    5. Dell
    Why is Dell at Number 5 when they are very reliable and durable?

Quote Originally Posted by Nastrodamus View Post
    I have found that one of the best laptops out there and the most under-rated is

TOSHIBA

Technicians, how often do you guys have to repair Toshiba's ?
    Toshibas looks sleek but trust me. Some designs have flaws. Like the A135-S2276 model I had in 2007. That thing had the HDD directly resting on the hand-rest with a peice of metal between it and the shell and boy did that bring heat. Another flaw was that the thermal pipe went from the CPU to an heat sink only about 4 inches from the CPU and the heat sink at that, was on the right with poorly spaced sheeting, that gathers dust and more heat on the system overall. In an year and a few months of gaming, word processing and browsing. The motherboard died. Phoned ASL or ALS (whatever their name is) and they said they could probably fix it cause they have lots of models on their hands with that similar complain. Didn't bother to bring it in. I open it up to find the board with burn spots and the heat sink totally clogged with dust........
    LAPTOP:- Alienware M11x C2D @1.7GHz, SATA 300GB HDD, nVidia GT 335M 1GB (dis.), Intel GMA HD-64MB (int.), 2GB DDR3 RAM @1066MHz, 1.3MP webcam Running Windows7 64bit
    MOBILE DEVICE:- SGS3 T999 dual core Qualcom Snapdragon @1.5GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB (int. SD), Adreno 225 GPU, 8MP pri. cam, 1.9MP ff running Stock:4.0.4 UVLH2 modem