Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Firmware Update v410.21.010 available for Nokia E71, E66 & E63

I updated to this over a month now and its really smooth have all weh me need to run it this is the best firmware update thus far for e-71, quick response and styll hackable :d
    Self Conscious And Always Appealing know no bounds and keep it on the hoe-down[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by marlonxp View Post
    Thanks for telling us man. I shall be updating my E63. I'm heading off to back my memory card.

So far, this firmware version (v.500.21.009) is much more stable than the previous version. It seems to manage the ram a lot better too. I found that overall performance increased as well. My only grouse is that Nokia has rearrange the menu, shifting around the folders from where I was use to them. I aslo found that applications such as Nokia Email and Nokia Maps versions were older than the ones I had before. I had to immediately update Nokia Email in order to properly view my mails. Another improvement I noticed is with flash. Flash seems to work better and support more flash content, but still not all. I was certainly please with its performance with flash though.

With this FW, my phone no longer restarts as often as before with the older FW.

well i cant seem to upgrade my e63 got firmware 100 and keeps saying got no updates and i even changed the product code and is the same thing im getting

my e72 has become so damn slow lately i even lost the text messages options in the menu page
    I protect i serve i reassure!