Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Female Techies

Default Re:Female Techies

It is said that inteligence will help to attract the Good Women. The more I browse the site, the more I realise that the statement is extremely true, there is no such thing as a good woman. ;D

A JOKE... Mi know how Chris and tronyx love dem wifey ;D

So DEAKIE...link up some of the British chicks dem nuh.

SANDOR some Canadians would be nice if

Mikedaregentile some of the YANKEE girls could add some flavor

OWEN and ROBY G can design a female techie with them programming skills...please mek she user friendly.

Kingstonians......Literate girls please, and if they get bored we can let KACEY play Guitar for them. GodKid can work with the UWI & UTECH population, Xenocrates work wid one of the office of the PM so him can get one of them Politician woman. Chris already a try him best wid ONE female techie mi have faith inna him. It ruff. Tech_Guru as him meet a girl, him forget bout techjam so that a dead case. 8)

Collin and Cknight........Always a hustle. Do a thing fi wi nuh?

WEEDALIS.....high from the other day and all now.

SEANBEE put up a flyer inna NCB nuh or write some techjamaica invitation to 2 NCB girl. ;D

Jamrock, Pigeon Flight, and Gillion always up and down with them Linux business.....yuh can mention techjamaica to the many females that oono encounter. (of course mi know seh oono nah lef out JALUG)

Skillachi...girls pet in him young age. Introduce them here man.

Montegonians...I know we have it hard, but there are a female techies out there.

DEVNULL, YOGI and MATRONYX work at BIG BIG IT companies wid 87% females and not even ONE???? Mi know oono can do better. If nothing not working TRONYX can use him car and ketch one or two. Nuh worry man tronyx wifey naahhh go vex.

Ropy .... uuuhhh... alright.... dead case.

I am gonna get into a lot of trouble for that last post

[quote author=Nastrodamus link=board=1;threadid=944;start=15#msg8620 date=1055604560]
    I am gonna get into a lot of trouble for that last post
    [/quote]

Actually I am here laughing alot!!!
    You seem desperate man..... hush!...... As regards using the car fi catch woman...sometime mi affi gwaan like mi nuh si dem boss, safest ting to do.

all ture tronyx.....
    straight blood

and Ropy nuh watch nuh face
    its all motivation man.... ;D

wi a guh look some lata zeen... ;D

Allllllrright lets stop complaining and get some gals to come post up in TechJamaica.......

I know a couple of "Techie" girls will introduce them to the forum...........

Hope you other guys do the same

... however Xeno.. I part from u in one respect... I feel that it is this same phenomena that will have ladies scouting these boards BUT not as members... thus.. no evidence of their scouting!
    - Yute!! You are SOOO RIGHT!! I know a few of the wimmen on wheels in person. They were actually responsible for the high read figure on the Matrix Reloaded Reviews Thread that CKnight started. Go back and look at how many people READ that thread. It's beyond the thousand mark!!! They read EVERY LAST PAGE..... but not one post.

I don't blame them. Women cannot figure out the Matrix. I say that without apology. They are just clueless. One of them actually emailed me her phone # just so that I could explain it to her and...... well........ anyways, the point is, that they DO read, they just don't post. I think the logic exercises are just too much for their brains.

What is ironic is that women use BOTH sides of their brain while men only use ONE side. One girl said that this is to show that women are better simply because they use both sides.

I told her that if men only use ONE side of their brain and still dominate the world's affairs, imagine if we were to use BOTH sides? It's just like driving. Men are so naturally skilled, we only need to use one hand, most women use BOTH hands (both sides of the brain....)

Needless to say, She was pretty quiet after that.... (Gosh, Xeno is soo evil...) 8)

So all we have to do now is to determine WHY they don't post. But GodKid might've already answered that question. They're just window shopping - ROFLMAO!!!!

-------------------------------------

Oh and fellas, NASTRODAMUS RULEZ!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Nastro is the man with the plan ;D If we follow his plan, pretty soon we'll be begging men to come and help out with all the ladies posting.

From now on, anytime I come across a "techette" I'm going to try and determine why they don't like to come and post. Call it research

[quote author=Nastrodamus link=board=1;threadid=944;start=15#msg8619 date=1055604124]
    DEVNULL, YOGI and MATRONYX work at BIG BIG IT companies wid 87% females and not even ONE???? Mi know oono can do better. [/quote]

These type of girls that work here are not interested in technology as far as I know...and if you know any please let me know.

This is just my opinion still but there are only a handful of females working at this establishment that I can actually approach and be able to have a reasonable conversation with.

This is just my opinion still but there are only a handful of females working at this establishment that I can actually approach and be able to have a reasonable conversation with.
    - You're absolutely right Devnull. I think this is the case with women across the board. I actually have a close female friend with whom I can chat tech quite comfortably. At least I used to. But nowadays, she spends more time being quiet when there is tech talk than anything else. As any guy with sense should know, when chatting with a woman about a topic in which they let you do all the talking, it's time to change the the subject....

....Don't get me wrong. These women ARE interested in the Tech, they just won't spend a great amount of time talking about it. All women are fundamentally the same - regardless of their interests.

Take for example the same girl. When we didn't know each other well, we spent hours on the phone and in person chatting about computer technology, and digital imaging used in Japanimé.

Now that she knows me a lot better, when we talk tech, I get this queer look in the face women give you when they are there to talk to you about something else OTHER than tech.... you know that look? Yeah.

As a backup to what Devnull said, even women in Government who are tech savvy, (like this one gorgeous chick @OPM) - when we link up, it's not talk about tech that permeates the conversation. It's talk about life and loves etc.... you know, the stuff women die for.

In fact, I know this hardcore techie lass in Mobay who'd give any of you webprogrammers a run for your money (I'm not kidding, this lass is HAARD on the pHp!). When we talk on the phone, we almost never talk about tech. Even when the subject of better programming languages come up, we some how drift off to talking about sex and relationships. I'm not sure how talking about .NET relates to relationships..... but ....... oookaaaay..... :

This is the MOST HARDCORE TECH woman I know. She's practically a man when it comes to programming. She'd probably even make CKnight or Matronyx look bad ;D (just kidding guys.... I know that's not possible ) She's the best woman in the business. I think she works at ACS or one of those foreign companies in MoBay, don't remember - but this lass and I almost never talk tech when we hook up - even if I bring it up several times in the conversation.

However, we HAVE spent lengthy periods talking about cars.... in which she did most of the talking.... explain that one for me. ???

I think what we need is a woman like Sumi Das from TechTv's Fresh Gear programs. Not only is she hot, but she is also a rugged tech guru.... one craves a woman like that. Then again, for all we know, she could be just following a script, or just doing it for the money.... :-\

...Plus, Sumi Dias has Indian ethnicity in her blood. You know what that means guys...

Sumi? so wha bout the news lady? Perera (sp)?

Either way.. i get the feeling that these ladies are NOT techies.. but tech journalists - the 2 should not be confused... the REAL techies are people like Cat Scwartz and Megan...

buuuuuuut.... gotz to admit.. the other 2 are nicer to look at ;D