Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Female Techies

Default Female Techies

Are there any female techies on 'techj'?

Default Re:Female Techies

Never seen none. Look like a pure bull :'(

I am aware of one.

Benzgirl.

Her posts can be noted in the Delphi Forum and it has only been few.

IslandGirl also signed up. I've been begging her to post and participate but .... ???

That's how it is when it comes to computer, science and technology the girls tends to shy away. It would be nice however to have a few chicks in this place because i for one don't like the one bag a man thing.

most girls do not have the time to be posting...researching....... proving how big their b@lls are ;D

if we had a chat room then you'd see them.

Yeah, i always had a thing for girls who knew their stuff, pertaining to technolgy, but seems all the girls i have been with, have been clueless about this topic, where are the female techie, would love to see a girl kicking my *** in unreal at the next LAN party, or a girl carrying a tricked out computer, with the badest specs (video card would have to be ATI of course) showcasing her skills, oh i have a dream

[quote author=seanbee20 link=board=1;threadid=944;start=0#msg8472 date=1055520869]
    Yeah, i always had a thing for girls who knew their stuff, pertaining to technolgy, but seems all the girls i have been with, have been clueless about this topic, where are the female techie, would love to see a girl kicking my a** in unreal at the next LAN party, or a girl carrying a tricked out computer, with the badest specs (video card would have to be ATI of course) showcasing her skills, oh i have a dream
    [/quote]

I'd love to see that too..... my wife prefers games like the sims, stuff like that. Since lately though, she be talking bout playing QUake and UT.... maybe I let her play in my stead the next tourney. ;D

I thought I was the only person who wondered about female members. Goes to show great minds think alike... 8)

soooooo a dat yu been upto eh? rollin roun in tricksta mabeeelssss an trickin di yung ting dem........jus whole aan deh, mi a get me keys ;D