Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Counter-Strike Player Gets Knifed in the Head

Default Counter-Strike Player Gets Knifed in the Head

Gamers online faced with a potential cheater in the midst are an irate bunch. Those who are found of cheating are sometimes banned from the server, but always flamed by others playing the same game. Unfortunately, things took a very nasty turn in a Chinese internet café which resulted in a boy getting a knife stabbed through his skull.

It happened in China’s northern province of Jilin, inside a net café that does not require the regulated identification cards for those to play. In a group playing Counter-Strike over the LAN, one 17-year-old boy was fingered for using a "wall hack" cheat that obviously angered the other players.
    http://www.tomshardware.com/news/cou...kull,9955.html

This is sad, especially when you think of all those persons who are trying to give games and gamers a mad rap.

on another side of things...
    if you cheat, who'll get knifed
    NZXT S340*Asus Prime B350 Plus*AMD Ryzen 5 1600*Cooler Master Masterliquid 240 AIO*8GB Patriot Viper 3000MHZ DDR4*SanDisk 120GB SSD*Corsair CX 650 80+Bronze PSU*Windows 10 Pro 64bit*Acer R Series 21.5" IPS 1080p 4ms Monitor

LOLOLOL, AHAHAHAHAHAHA, HEAD SHOT LOL...
    ok im sorry, but reading this a had to just laugh.

Bottom line is, all sort of people play video game so you cant give the video games bad rap.

SO funny tho
    Phenom II X4 955 (3.6Ghz), HD 4670(soon upgrade), AM2+ gigabit board, 4gb DDR2, cant afford any 3 yet....

I saw this article the other day with pics and an xray...pretty brutal. Is it just me, or does the majority of these issues seem to happen in China?

Quote Originally Posted by techie2000 View Post
    I saw this article the other day with pics and an xray...pretty brutal. Is it just me, or does the majority of these issues seem to happen in China?
    Its not you, i heard a couple weeks ago that a couple over there got jailed for neglecting their child
    NZXT S340*Asus Prime B350 Plus*AMD Ryzen 5 1600*Cooler Master Masterliquid 240 AIO*8GB Patriot Viper 3000MHZ DDR4*SanDisk 120GB SSD*Corsair CX 650 80+Bronze PSU*Windows 10 Pro 64bit*Acer R Series 21.5" IPS 1080p 4ms Monitor

Since they reach the technology first than us, and they are more than us, they have way more chances to go through that first, then we learn from them and it doesn´t happen to us.....
    !!!!!!!!!!WHOMESSEDWITHTHESPACEBARONMYKEYBOARD!!!!

HOLYYY SHIZZZLE MI BIT!!!!
    whooooooaaa!!!!!!!!
    JAHHHH KNOOOOOOOO *HEAD KNIFEEE*
    NOTEBOOK: Acer V3-771G - Core i5 3.1Ghz + Nvidia Geforce GT630M
    PMP: Cowon J3 (16GB|Jet Effect 3.0) + Audio-Technica ATH-M50 = <AUDIOGASM>
    SMARTPHONE: Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - Rooted + UltimaROM
    DUMBPHONE: Blackberry 9000

I don't like the death involved, but it should be a message to all cheaters to not do that. Walling is bad, but at least he wasn't using aimbot.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    I don't like the death involved, but it should be a message to all cheaters to not do that. Walling is bad, but at least he wasn't using aimbot.
    isnt he still alive. ?

well he might be brain dead
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    Not really... I dont see this as a message, you are basically saying if you cheat you deserve to be stabbed in the head. Kicking him out of the cafe would have been more than enough. This just goes to show that there are some emotionally unstable people out there and you never know how someone is going to react to something stupid and/or trivial.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ze View Post
    isnt he still alive. ?

well he might be brain dead
    I believe the knife missed any major parts, he should be fine, minus the hole in the head. The knife was rusty, so doctors were monitoring him to make sure nothing was left behind.

Wow...he got fragged in real life! Dat lame still
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD