Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: C9 (continent of the Ninth)

its not me, ppl from the west playing on the korean server
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade
    League of Legends ID: retroe

dude, u frighten me ennu. cuz mi a seh ur haxor skillz surpass mine for u be able to get in
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

if my lappy was powerful enough to play it i would probably be playing it already, caused i linked up some1 (some Korean chick off facebook)to create an a/c for me a few days ago and then didn't bother cause wouldn't be able to play on the laptop
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade

Quote Originally Posted by kilaj1 View Post
    brainwashed no...content yes, every other day a MMO come out, same old same old. This one just seems more flashy
    Yes WoW has Tons of stuff and you love it and don't need anything else. So stay in the WoW thread and in game and don't come here to say "another one....make it stop!!". There is no point to that. Let us deprived and unfortunate souls who can't handle the pure unbridled GLORY! of WoW fiddle around int he darkness looking for something to play. Something to make us feel good for a while before we realize it's not WoW.

ANYWAY.

There are some people working on a Private server for this currently. So far I understand that they have cracked the patcher and are going through the codes. Not much time to dedicate to gathering the info though.
    So far I hear the PvP in this game is said to be "extraordinary" and the game is played extremely competitively in Korea.
    For PvE peeps, while this is ranked first in PvP Apparently mabinogi heroes seems to be the kings of PvE in this same Action MMO department.
    "As instanced dungeons became popular, the whole world of MMORPGs became an entrance lobby to instanced dungeons. In my opinion, today’s MMORPGs are like theme parks – guaranteed fun with limited choices." ~ Jake Song
    “Great ideas are often opposed by violent reactions of mediocre minds.” ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by retroblast View Post
    if my lappy was powerful enough to play it i would probably be playing it already, caused i linked up some1 (some Korean chick off facebook)to create an a/c for me a few days ago and then didn't bother cause wouldn't be able to play on the laptop
    Yes boss "International Pimp".

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of Lightning View Post
    Yes WoW has Tons of stuff and you love it and don't need anything else. So stay in the WoW thread and in game and don't come here to say "another one....make it stop!!". There is no point to that. Let us deprived and unfortunate souls who can't handle the pure unbridled GLORY! of WoW fiddle around int he darkness looking for something to play. Something to make us feel good for a while before we realize it's not WoW.

ANYWAY.

There are some people working on a Private server for this currently. So far I understand that they have cracked the patcher and are going through the codes. Not much time to dedicate to gathering the info though.
    So far I hear the PvP in this game is said to be "extraordinary" and the game is played extremely competitively in Korea.
    For PvE peeps, while this is ranked first in PvP Apparently mabinogi heroes seems to be the kings of PvE in this same Action MMO department.
    Ha ha ha ha whoa ute calm down you starting to remind me of the Intel vs AMD and the Nvdia vs ATI lot, if I can't get this in English on a legit server I'm not interested because I saw PowPow playing Aion on Xfire and when I asked him if he had "ascended" as yet he was lost he had no idea what I was referring to apparently the "ascension" part of the game at level 10 was part of the cracked server he was on what to make it worst is that the Dungeons like "NTC", "TC" etc..... were not available so the Private Server was basically an almost endless grind fest when quests weren't available.
    Last edited by Anubis; Mar 26, 2010 at 03:12 PM.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

I am calm just repaying the same cynical sentiment he's paying in here.
    Has no interest but decided to come in and be condescending.

Well my main interest in playing C9 though is to get a feel of it.
    I don't think it'll come West side unless some Western company see it as being profitable.
    To be perfectly honest it'll be more valuable if released EU than NA.
    "As instanced dungeons became popular, the whole world of MMORPGs became an entrance lobby to instanced dungeons. In my opinion, today’s MMORPGs are like theme parks – guaranteed fun with limited choices." ~ Jake Song
    “Great ideas are often opposed by violent reactions of mediocre minds.” ~ Albert Einstein

well, if dem put out a private server, count me in, cuz the game looks dam good. skills and builds look haaaad.

retro, mek di chick build the a/c iinfo still an we share it nuh
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by kev007_2002 View Post
    well, if dem put out a private server, count me in, cuz the game looks dam good. skills and builds look haaaad.

retro, mek di chick build the a/c iinfo still an we share it nuh

ok gonna try to see if i can get the a/c still.
    wont be using it cause of my machine still so it would be all urs
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade

Why not let the people of TJ Share it sharing is caring after all.

Tell her to make 3 accounts, i want one too XD
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos