Thread: Facebook Attracting More Visitors Than Google.com

Default Facebook Attracting More Visitors Than Google.com

"Internet research firm Hitwise just broke the news: last week, Facebook attracted 7.07 percent of the internet traffic in the USA, compared to 7.03 percent for Google. This is the first time google.com has been out of the top spot since it surpassed MySpace in 2007, and reflects a change in the way people use internet. They tend to privilege social interaction sites above 'passive' search engines." Facebook still has a ways to go if you include Google's non-search properties, which bring the total up to 11.03% of traffic.
    http://tech.slashdot.org/story/10/03...=Google+Reader

Why?!!! Mafia Wars, Farm Ville, those annoying status updates?!!!
    i have to admit... mafia wars and farm ville is a bit addictive but i hate those darn updates. i don't wanna know what ppl doin or thinking... i don't even know half of them.
    NZXT S340*Asus Prime B350 Plus*AMD Ryzen 5 1600*Cooler Master Masterliquid 240 AIO*8GB Patriot Viper 3000MHZ DDR4*SanDisk 120GB SSD*Corsair CX 650 80+Bronze PSU*Windows 10 Pro 64bit*Acer R Series 21.5" IPS 1080p 4ms Monitor

This is just google.com alone ... they did not add all google combined sites.. youtube/google maps/gmail/etc
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram