Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tropical edition.com

Question tropical edition.com

for the mods => i hope i will be allowed the privilege (just like others) to have my website reviewed.

any way version 1 what unuh think http://tropicaledition.com/

was distracted by all the models...

I am a bit curious, do you plan to remove the Joomla announcements from the vendors section? Its a bad fit for a non techie website.

It's a swimsuit site no ?? you should be distracted by the models lol, site loads abit slow thou ...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Otherwise from the post processing of the pictures I have no problems with the models what was tearing at me though were the google ads to the left of the site as mention above it is a bit slow, the joomla default information located in the footer and in the vendors tab. Other wise from the navigation text seeming a bit small (just my preference) the site seems fine.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

not a fan of the quality of the pictures, maybe thats due to the photographer in me. The adsense ads on the left could also be implemented better
    Proud Jamaican and Japan Enthusiast
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

I think the site is cool too. I am thinking about the adsense too. Where would you suggest the adsense to go.
    On the road to success when meet up on obstacles never change your decision to go but your direction to get there

digi: 876-897-9362
    IM: balrick@hotmail.com

There is a very good reason for the picture quality. i cant say but i am sure some of u can infer the reason. the adsense thing i am going to try and adjust the look and feel until i find something that matches the site theme more.
    Last edited by badboyclub1976; Mar 18, 2010 at 12:12 PM. Reason: spelling

Put your content on the left, AdSense on right
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Mar 18, 2010 at 11:39 AM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Your site is cool. Google ads need to be relocated and try to blend them in more.

I am still wondering why when I added my site and asking the same question as this thread it got deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by wizhack View Post
    I think the site is cool too. I am thinking about the adsense too. Where would you suggest the adsense to go.
    Its not just the location its the look the ads to the right some what blend in but the google ads just stand out.

Quote Originally Posted by badboyclub1976 View Post
    There is a very good reason for the picture quality. i cant say but i am sure some of u can infer the reason. the adsense thing i am going to try and adjust the look and feel until i find something that matches the site team more.
    I don't think its a good reason its either preferrence or demand the pictures are processed in a way that makes the models look fake its an effect that some people use to give the glow in the skin that some fine attractive and perhaps an equal amount if not more like myself find it fake.

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Put your content on the left, AdSense on right
    If he does that he may have this un even look with the right side have this long list of ads going down.

Quote Originally Posted by dspjm28 View Post
    Your site is cool. Google ads need to be relocated and try to blend them in more.

I am still wondering why when I added my site and asking the same question as this thread it got deleted.
    There is most likely a reason why your was deleted I'm not sure but I would like to think that there was a valid reason, or just give this one time it may be gone soon also.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.