Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: $5000 worth of free credit

Default Re: $5000 worth of free credit

To check your credit dial *120# or 120
    There is no wrong or right, only consequencies to action

"It is the duty of man to make his knowledge so complete in life, so as to make it impossible for any other to take advantage of him" - Marcus Garvey

naaahhhh, $190. is anyone experiencing problems trying to call numbers. any number???

I cant cal any numbers at all!!

nope, no trouble here, im in the papine area so maybe its ur location.

It's not unusual for Digicel's network to have probs during weekends and public holidays. It's apparent that they have placed more persons on their network than it can manage. They've fallen into the same hole that C&W fell into just before Digicel's launch. Talk about not learning from other's mistakes
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    It's apparent that they have placed more persons on their network than it can manage. They've fallen into the same hole that C&W fell into just before Digicel's launch. Talk about not learning from other's mistakes
    And they will continue to add many more daily!
    Vision without Mission is Daydreaming!

I heard of it. My brother got it but I dont know how much he used up. My cell is straight but I have a flex chip that I was planning to put it on. By the time he was checking it out for me the places were all jam-packed so i didnt benefit! Even if Digicel take some back I would have surely used up some if I was had gotten the credit on my phone.

it also happened in Ocho Rios too at the Shell gas station there were flocks of people buying vouchers hoping to cash in. some people actually got $10,000. i just hope they used up that credit as Coolcards and Digicel were apparently trying to reclaim the extra credit

Quote Originally Posted by Ropy
    Digicel had no hand in what happened last night, neither did e-sprint. This has been an ongoing marketing strategy employed by "CoolCards." All they did was to select somewhat more than normal winners and the entire JA went on a treasure hunt. It's just a cleaver marketing strategy dudes, no glitch, hack or anything of that sort.
    I think ur wrong about this Ropy. The credit has been removed from many accounts - as in accounts were zeroed. If u were on a call and u had gotten the additional credit then ur call would end, thereafter checking ur balance it would be zero.
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.

ahahahahahaahaahh digicel got y'all man ahhahahahahah y'all been punked
    what is life without people, what is people without love, what is love without the most high....