Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: $5000 worth of free credit

Default Re: $5000 worth of free credit

I have had my phone for over a year. The warranty period is for a year. But that is kinda irrelevant as the problem is not a hardware problem, its a software problem. The problem is with my SIM card in any case as it persists when I put my SIM card in another phone (a Panasonic). There is nothing wrong with my phone. And Digicel can't tell me otherwise.
    The answer you seek is *+5,2*3,2
    Check out my blog: http://rants.andreobrown.com

Get a sim replacement then. See if that fixes ur problem, although I think its a phone problem. Since if u put ur sim in another phone and it works then its the phone. I know this for a fact with regards to SE phones. They give problems with age.
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.

No, read what I typed again. When I place my SIM card in another phone, the problems persist.
    The answer you seek is *+5,2*3,2
    Check out my blog: http://rants.andreobrown.com

Oh my bad. Then try doing sim replacement. That should fix any issues. Its free so do it and update me.
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.

Mitchie, i want you to stop try dis SE, what phone you using by the way because SE is making some tight phones and have been for a while now

Quote Originally Posted by BlaqMale
    Mitchie, i want you to stop try dis SE, what phone you using by the way because SE is making some tight phones and have been for a while now
    Relax, take a chill pill. Se have not made many phones. List Of ALL SE Phones

They are fairly new to the phone market. They have no history whatsoever.

admittedly, sony ericsson is a fairly new partnership company to mobile phones but Sony and Ericsson bring years of experience to the table.
    take a look at this list of SE phones
    http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?...p1_nw&cid=null

Quote Originally Posted by MiTcHiE
    Relax, take a chill pill. Se have not made many phones. List Of ALL SE Phones

They are fairly new to the phone market. They have no history whatsoever.
    Remember, little grasshopper - Quality, not Quantity that separates one [Phone Maker] from the rest. No need for 100 model when 10 can prove your point.

Wise words from Cellular Sensei - Oos
    If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain
    - Morpheus, "The Matrix"

Nice point but it doesnt apply to SE, they have made tons of phones with problems. With age they always drop signal among other problems. Its only the high end phones which I might add they just started to make, dont give problems.