Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: $5000 worth of free credit

Red face $5000 worth of free credit

there wre huge crowds in papine and mass chaos at the students union at utech, Last night(Feb. 8, 2005). Asi it was discoverd that if u addded credit to your digicel phone using a flex-e voucher you would instantly receive $5000 in credit. I personally know of two persons who received this, one of whom I was able to verify with my own eyes.

Thats the news.
    Sorry for the delay guys
    Out the 100Base-T, past the firewall, through the router, down the cable bus, over the leased line,off the bridge...nothing but Net.

WilBro Guest

Default Re: $5000 worth of free credit

A girlfriend of mine got it too,, we were at Cross Roads and there was a rush there too when persons found out what was happening,, everybody was fumbling to find the $100+ to buy credit,hahaha it was a sight, my fone hook up "straight" so mi never in di rush

There were persons who recieved more -
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

Ahh how much more?

I understand that Digicel is aware of the issue and was invetigating how it happened... also they plan to take back the credit that has been incorrectly applied, exactly how is it goiong to be done is the question.

Yeah how are they gonna do tht? Well people i guess u better start burning that credit

Digicel had no hand in what happened last night, neither did e-sprint. This has been an ongoing marketing strategy employed by "CoolCards." All they did was to select somewhat more than normal winners and the entire JA went on a treasure hunt. It's just a cleaver marketing strategy dudes, no glitch, hack or anything of that sort.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

ok koool ropy thanx for clearing that up cause i was wondering if digicel was loosing it !!!
    SMART PHONE: Note 2 (N7100) [B] Ps all Pics are taken with the phone in my sig.....

Quote Originally Posted by Collin
    I understand that Digicel is aware of the issue and was invetigating how it happened... also they plan to take back the credit that has been incorrectly applied, exactly how is it goiong to be done is the question.
    I got it last night but it was gone this morning when i checked, they didn't even leave the $200 credit that i put on it, or maybe i used that up calling overseas.

how do you check ur credit on digicel phones?