Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Development of More Muscular Trout Could Boost Commercial Aquaculture

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    chicken, fish, goat, whatever. as long as the feed comes from America they have been fed hormones. 99% of the chickens reared in Ja eat feed based on imported GM corn. Not even in Ja can you eat natural food sometimes. He who watches Food Inc will want to grow his own food.
    Watched that show... then ate 2 burgers the following day. Yes... I'm an idiot
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ze View Post
    its the local tilapia i'm talking

btw, wth dem call it alligator pond, when the is not 1 single alligator in jamaica?
    every now and then me eat the local ones yes, but u mostly finds the local one in the supermarket and it nuh too cheap, like $400 fi 2 medium size fish.

alligator dont even come from jamaica, very few alligator dey here so i dunno, u hardly even see crocs down there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    chicken, fish, goat, whatever. as long as the feed comes from America they have been fed hormones. 99% of the chickens reared in Ja eat feed based on imported GM corn. Not even in Ja can you eat natural food sometimes. He who watches Food Inc will want to grow his own food.
    true, but if is just the corn alone it nuh suh bad. need fi start raise me own animals them, grow me own corn n me goat n cow them will eat natural grass. thats the beauty of living in the country side, can rear you animals them and plant up some vegetable. lol

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    Watched that show... then ate 2 burgers the following day. Yes... I'm an idiot
    arent we all??
    Back to square one....., back off the ground now........

you all think it is bad now, give it 10 years. 7 Billion people in the world, that is a lot of mouths to feed. Better get used to eating "genetically enhanced" meat or cloned meat. Only way to get away from it is to have a small farm with a few chickens, cows, and pigs and even a small vegetable garden.

Pretty soon these damn scientist will cut through the chase and just start growing the parts we eat.