Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Creating a pay site

I concur with Monique.

If you are handling very large volume, then you can consider local banks.

Otherwise:

Paypal and Moneybookers are my choices.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

Cool Is true

Right on the money here...

Quote Originally Posted by Moni-Q View Post
    I've found that unless youre dealing with a large volume of transactions, going through the local banks isn't usually worth the hassle. It may be better to sign up with a third-party processing company like PayPal or 2Checkout.com, both of which I've used with little/no problems.
    You have to weight the costs between the local merchant account option, which is what the banks will want to do or a service like a Paypal or even Google Checkout. The main difference is depending on which service you choose with these two and others like it, you will not have to pay a monthly/recurring fee... this fee you pay if you sell something or if you do not sell anything.

We opted for Paypal.com for our business online ventures just for that and they work perfectly for us especially during startup when you are sure to have some down time as far as transactions go. I would suggest looking into one of these, but by all means do check out your local bank and see what they are offering. If they will agree to a percentage of each sale then that is better then a fixed monthly fee. If not then just move on down the line... it is their loss and good for you since there are options.

peace...

Thanks guys basically what you are purchasing is a user name and password to access the media on the website .