Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: application to run basic C/C+

aite thanks all. code blocks proved to be more to my likings. much thanks
    Last edited by gemel_1287; Mar 7, 2010 at 10:32 AM.
    "I am accustomed to sleep and in my dreams to imagine the same things that lunatics imagine when awake"- Descartes

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ropy View Post
    You shouldn't have a problem with it. If it's not a 64bit app it'll install as a 32bit one was work just the same.
    having a problem with code blocks. ive run the application once after installation an it worked fine. later wen i tried to use it i keep getting a message saying the file has not been built yet. even after i agree to do that it continually pops up asking the same. if i click no the program doesnt run and it says process was terminated.
    "I am accustomed to sleep and in my dreams to imagine the same things that lunatics imagine when awake"- Descartes

Run it in Vista compatibility mode and see what happenes.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

tried , same problm. i checked google an it seems others have had the same problem so i'm wonderin if its a bug, havent found any solutions so far tho

ok i found the problem. the Mingw folder wasnt in the same filepath as the applications default setting. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gemel_1287 View Post
    ok i found the problem. the Mingw folder wasnt in the same filepath as the applications default setting. thanks
    what u writing programs for?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by L4nd0 View Post
    what u writing programs for?
    starting Bscit this year....need to start writing basic coz am new to the whole thing...

starting Bscit this year....need to start writing basic coz am new to the whole thing...
    whats dat ?

starting Bscit this year.......
    BScit - Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
    CCNA looking for an opportunity

hey Gemel , can you tell me what book u using to practice c++?

I have dietel and dietel ebook but i folllow them and when i type "return 0;"

i get an error from my IDE/compiler

when i change it to "return 1;" the basic first program we write works fine ..

people say that dietel and dietel books are not with the standards of ISO and the other body.....

I need a recommended book