I am sure the "IF" got you -- blasted thing works every time.

Anyway, since you are here let me ask this. It dawned on me while I was near the microwave tonight about to get a snack. I would not say it is a dream but it could be, one never know what tomorrow will look like.

Well here goes: If Tech Jamaica was a physical place, what would it look like?

Where might it be?

What would its function and community benefit be?

What legacy would the one responsible for it leave behind?

Just curious... I know there are the differing zones and things like that but as far as I know, there is nothing like what came to my mind tonight, nothing physical like this place and if so then shame on them because I have not heard of them... I would not put UWI in that category either as I do not think they can be as accessible as this site is right now or serve in the fashion that this site serves, open, free, accessible, friendly and helpful and so on.

I envision something of an incubator for the techies, meaning that if you have a good idea and need additional help then you go there and get help not only getting on the runway but you are guided while you are off the ground as well. There is more for sure but that is the start... the vision of Tech Jamaica - Physical, or some other fancy name.

Anyway, that's my thought.

later