Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kung Fu Hustle

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMac2
    the thing that had me rippin the hell up wid laugh were the comic elements like when he and the landlady were blazing thru the countryside like Heckle and Jeckle or Bugs Bunny with thier legs all a blur... very cool, very old school.
    - True dat! That was one of the hardest belly busters! Trust me, I CRIED watching this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMac2
    why doesnt anyone kill these people??.. same thing i noticed in Azumi and Boondock Saints... some ol Grim Reaper lock down fi how much years and as yu fly the gate to him cell... people jus start dead again
    - Adapted from the late great Japanese movie director, Akira Kurosawa. He came up with this kind of plotting in the 1950's. Every asian flick, including Anime and a few western knockoffs have imitated it since then. By the way, the actor who starred in this role as the killer was very famous during the 1970's Shaw Brothers "kickers". Most notably the "Killer Priest vs. ..." series. This is his first movie since then. He's been directing most of the other times. Can you believe that at age 60+, this dude is still flexible?

I don't even need to mention Yuen Wo Ping of "Iron Monkey" fame. He's been busy since The Matrix brought him to the US. That's why guys like Jackie Chan and Jet Li will still have it all when they're up in their 60's.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenocrates
    - This is his first movie since then. He's been directing most of the other times. Can you believe that at age 60+, this dude is still flexible?

I don't even need to mention Yuen Wo Ping of "Iron Monkey" fame. He's been busy since The Matrix brought him to the US. That's why guys like Jackie Chan and Jet Li will still have it all when they're up in their 60's.
    Are we saying Martial Arts may help with longevity? Hmmm - Never quite thought about it!

It can, fitness-wise prolly
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos