Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Verizon now Hiring in Kingston, Jamaica

Default Re: Verizon now Hiring in Kingston, Jamaica

All right ppl why are we still debating on this verizon issue its as if this thread has taken a life of it own why you all squabling over verizon the dang company probably dont even know that you guys are even talking about them Like they even care less.

You want the truth go there and find it out for youself and stop argueing about out it

Quote Originally Posted by MadHacker
    All right ppl why are we still debating on this verizon issue its as if this thread has taken a life of it own why you all squabling over verizon the dang company probably dont even know that you guys are even talking about them Like they even care less.

You want the truth go there and find it out for youself and stop argueing about out it

This is far deeper than you think...trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech_Guru
    For the sake of TechJamaica and what it has grown to become through members like yourself I hope you reconsider such a stance...
    You know exactly what is going to happen.

There were several direct assault on the man's character that were not addressed by the regulators of the discussion and for the reason for trying to help.

In my opinion the thread should be closed or deleted.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

My posts in this forum has always been of a professional nature,I like technology and like to discuss it with fellow jamaicans whom i feel are i need of training to get up to up to speed.Hypocrisy leads to trouble hear why.My wife works at Utech ,i have friends who lecture at Utech and the information posted could not be validated by any of these persons.I knew about the verizon call center and i knew that verizon does not hold a cell license in jamaica.Yet I left the Post alone.I am a man who lives in facts for the most part.
    These are The Facts as i have observed and the reason for my actions to date:

1:The Poster of this thread has more than once made statements that are not entirely true,all these statements are trivial and not malicious but still they have misinformed other forum members e.g Goverment IT scales and pay rates yhe posted is incorrect call the MOF.

2:The Poster has disrespected other posters on more than one occassion yet his threads stand and he has not been publicly repremanded.

3:The application of judgement on users is not equal

4:I am admittedly peeved by the fact that a Student at UTECH in 4th year someone who i am sure i know is disrespecting me anonymously.

5:If a newbie trys to confront this rude individual he is chided,why ?

There are important things to discuss such as employment opportunities for youth which by the way is something i try to help with,yes i help these same UTECH students when i have job openings. but due to his behaviour i will go as far as not helping any 4th year EC student in gaining employment.

I will now try to ignore these issues and move on

In my opinion the thread should be closed or deleted.
    I disagree. We should be able to discuss these things openly.

hearing about verizon upsets me... they had called me for a phone interview 2 wks after i had applied...but when they called me i was having lunch with my current boss, so it was a very uncomfortable situation, i couldnt answer the questions properly or else my boss would have known that i was seeking employment elsewhere. and at that time their numbers weren't listed, and they never called back. to think i could be working there now!

Quote Originally Posted by jamrock
    I disagree. We should be able to discuss these things openly.
    True. Discussion is one thing, accussation is another. The content of the thread is no longer in question but the integrity of individuals and members of the forum. Which is off the topic. The moderators intervention is needed and it is well pass the stage of meer job offers.

If the content of a thread is invalid. You mention that it is, provide proof of what the truth is, utilize the moderator icon and move on. This back and forth tossle of persons character is unnecessary.

You may not see it, but putting myself in either participants shoes its not a pretty scene. Argumentum ad homenim is fallacy I do not accept. Points can be made without attaching a persons character.

End of story.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

Your statements are an extension of your character,if a person makes statements due to gullibility what type of person is he ?,if a person makes unresearched statements what type a person is he ? does it refelect on his character ?.

A false statement is made i dont care,but dont diss people you dont know.

Dont exalt yourself,it is wrong to clutter a post yes but at the same time it is also right to tear down inaccuracies ?,so i will start to make certain things clear when i feel like doing so.

When the poster refered to me as child is that not an attack on me ?
    You guys need to drop your bias and start informing you selves

This is now going nowhere. The main issues have been discussed already.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com