Thread: Project Coordinator : deadline today

Default Project Coordinator : deadline today

Projects Coordinator

Reporting to the Business Systems Manager - Grace Foods & Services/Food Trading Division.

Qualification Requirements: Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree, preferably in Information Technology or equivalent
    Experience in written and visual media communications
    Excellent oral and written communication skills
    Working knowledge of business applications including MS Excel, PowerPoint and Projects, and ABC Flowchart
    Ability to effectively operate on own initiative, to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
    Flexibility to work long hours and on weekends if required

Added Responsibilities: Travel to Food Trading's subsidiaries to conduct interviews and other work related activities
    Perform administrative duties including event planning and management of manual and electronic documents

Deadline for applying: Please submit applications/resumes to:
    foodtrading@gkco.com
    No later than Tuesday, March 8, 2005
    IT Consultant

Default Re: Project Coordinator : deadline today

Dang.......hhhmmm not even March 9, 2004? I'm interested but not sure if I can do the application today.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

Default Re: Project Coordinator : deadline today

well there is an email address so just try to send it in they dont say what time today so i would think they would check them first thing in the morning .... yu never know.

plus it can't hurt to try.
    IT Consultant