Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Online financial fraud - Bruce Golding a victim

If I were you I'd pray that the items that you listed aren't on the list of items that were bought. There are some jokes that you just don't run.
    its no joke.

This happened to me in December, approximately USD$600 was used off my CC. If I had more money on it as the time they would have used it too. I only use my CC with Amazon, Paypal & OfficeMax. I have a feeling that it was acquired from within the bank.
    no 1 in the bank give out ur info, when u shop online ur CC info can generate easy... wht they do is use the tool SQL exploiter 1.0, well there is a new version out SQL exploiter 1.5 its much better 2 use even a 10 years old can use it.... all they do is enter the name of a online shopping site then it will give u the last 254 CC info that was use on the site..... it all give dem u ip address as well.. every info on that cc.... so wha dem do is sell back the cc online 2 people as small as 100u.s to dem client & then them use yo cc & do fi dem shopping or dem sigin up yo CC with xoom.com & transfer money or some time dem send the CC info to them friend in the u.s & get it code to card then send it back out to ja & use it at a ATM lol these days it hard to lock down on cyber criminal
    Cyber Criminal

I don't believe one crap that you said. If it were ever that easy all online transactions would come to a stand still.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

I don't believe one crap that you said. If it were ever that easy all online transactions would come to a stand still.
    u better believe it, look @ ma screen shots

Now hacking websites with SQL Exploiter Pro v2.15 is as easy as 1-2-3. Real and Pro hackers are simply going to love it for how easy and organised it is. The SQL Exploiter Pro v2.15 makes sql injection so simple that even novice or beginner hackers can hack shops with it. The SQL Exploiter Pro v2.15 can hack CFM, ASP and PHP exploits as well as download MS access databases of exploitable sites.

SQL Exploiter Pro v2.15 is also the best for MYSQL PHP and Syntax Error hacking. It has five parts:

The Attacker:
    The attcker gets the tables, columns and their data from CFM, ASP and PHP sites.

The Database:
    The database saves all hacked sites and you can easily access the hacked sites whenever you need them. Hidden some of the website in the picture. Cann't give real shops for free ...

The Syntax Error Hack:
    The Syntax error is the most difficult and time consuming type of hack. it is very easy with SQL Exploiter Pro v2.15.

The MYSQL and PHP Hack:
    SQL Exploiter Pro v2.15 is great with MYSQL and PHP hacking. Can get tables and columns of MySQL version 5.

You can download the detailed tutorial with screen shots from:*****
    Cyber Criminal

That crap only works with poorly secured sites.

This is the last time I'm going to say this to you. Grow up and think about your actions before it leads to you being someone's biatch in prison.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

This is the last time I'm going to say this to you. Grow up and think about your actions before it leads to you being someone's biatch in prison.

its crap to u but people out make crazy money off this tool & it work on high secured sites as well & the next time some 1 get ur CC & max it out ur goin to b the 1 crying & need to grow up.
    Last edited by jason_200; Feb 27, 2010 at 02:01 AM.
    Cyber Criminal

Quote Originally Posted by Ropy View Post

My ute its not crap. i am a CEH and most of these things are simplier that u think. even a ten years old can do them, because the tools are available for free.

i am really scared out there so my card always max. i put on money only when i need to use it.

I know that the only way to totally secure something is to take it off the internet... But, I refuse to believe that a well designed and secured database is so easy to hack.

Did you notice that that tool don't work on some websites, right? Can you explain it failed?

some time it will fail to a web site & when u try back it pass
    Cyber Criminal

I hope your using a test server/site that YOU OWN or you just violated the law by "testing" it....

Quote Originally Posted by mjj4363 View Post
    I hope your using a test server/site that YOU OWN or you just violated the law by "testing" it....
    thats the screenshot from the product website. thats not his activity