Thread: aperture 3

Default aperture 3

Faces makes it faster and easier to search thousands of photos for shots of a particular person.Find a face in a crowd.
    Faces automatically detects faces in your photos. Once a face is detected and identified, Faces can recognize that face and then scan your entire library — or individual project to find others just like it. It can even find a specific face in group shots. The more you use Faces, the smarter and more accurate it gets, making it easier to find shots of a particular person.Put a name to the face.
    When Faces shows you an unidentified face, simply type in the person’s name. When you export your final images, the name is embedded as a keyword.
    Aperture takes Faces further.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB957?mco=MTY5NjUxNjY

Please provide links when you do stuff like this.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

I'm not sure the different levels of this technology but Pisaca has similar feature and I don't find it to be very accurate depending on the different positions that an individual may be standing or the amout of zoom or focus in a specific picture an individual would be classified as different persons but then again Pisaca is free and this is going to run one USD200 so I would expect the technology to be much much much more refine.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.