Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Shopping Online from Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by psybuck2002us
    Is there a way to add credit to your paypal account from here. right now i only have a JN and NCB account.
    Yes. Get a Dual Currency card and make sure to get your paypal account verified using this card. You should then be able to add funds using the card.
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

Quote Originally Posted by ramesh
    Yes. Get a Dual Currency card and make sure to get your paypal account verified using this card. You should then be able to add funds using the card.
    What if i dont qualify for a credit card, is there any other way. I am self employed and so i wont be able to qualify for a credit card since you need to be earning a steady salary.
    'If we're supposed to work in Hex, why have we only got A fingers?'

Follow Me: @psybuck2002us

Quote Originally Posted by psybuck2002us View Post
    What if i dont qualify for a credit card, is there any other way. I am self employed and so i wont be able to qualify for a credit card since you need to be earning a steady salary.
    wouldn't biz earnings be acceptable...shouldn't positive financial statements be good enough
    1nsp1ron: Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66 GHz 2MB L2|GM965 Express|2 GB DDR2 667|70.1 GB SATA|DVD±RW|14.1 TFT Display|Intel GMA X3100|Windows 7 Ultimate