Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official OS 5.0.0.464 for Blackberry Bold

Default Official OS 5.0.0.464 for Blackberry Bold

Crackberry:

Here we go with another official carrier release of OS 5.0. No folks, it's not from AT&T it's actually from Zain Kuwait. OS 5.0.0.464 as we seen leaked not that long ago has gone all official like, so if you are wanting to grab the download you can do so from their BlackBerry download website. By the time AT&T gets around to releasing 5.0, we'll be wondering where OS 6.0 is at I'd say.

http://crackberry.com/official-os-5-...-9000-released

Have you tried it? run it mek we know wha gwan
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

So tell me is there really a difference between the leaked version and the official version? I'm running the leaked version, and for some odd reason I want to install the official one.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Same here Cultus but for me this OS is the best 5.0 so not really gonna rush unless I hear there is great difference with the official one like 3xs better battery than what i am getting I am getting lol

Wolfy mi like a rum head guh install it .... now mi Berry behaving very funky...slow like a snail...tomorrow I will downgrade to the previous 464 release.

LOL arite boss thanks for the update

lol@ all the comments above. Well mabe its his phone @ wolf sombody else have to test, not saying what Cultus said aint true but we know how phones are.
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Feb 10, 2010 at 09:25 AM.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    lol@ all the comments above. Well mabe its his phone @ wolf sombody else have to test, not saying what Cultus said aint true but we know how phones are.
    Sorry its all good now guys....HV stop gwaan like mi neva tell yuh seh mi was having BB problems yesterday iyah chu man.... it was a problem with LIME.... I am using the official release now and all seems to be well....i didnt do a upgrade this time...wiped it using bbsak and installed fresh... suh it can gwaan wolfy...

5.0.0.411 woks superbly. ......noy ready to upgrade yet.
    The only way to discover the limits of the possible...is to go beyond them into the impossible. BBerry Bold 9000

installed this baby and it works purrfectly, i waited months for the official, didnt install any leaks at all
    Blackberry Bold 9000 (retired)
    OS 5.0.0.592
    Alcatel sPop jelly bean 4.1.1
    If There's A Will There's A Way.