Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Windows 7 is Fastest-selling OS in History

Quote Originally Posted by rudealf View Post
    Comparatively small to what??????
    A Country Verse A Corporation. Looks pretty still.

of course we would expect Microsoft to beat Jamaica and lots of other countries but it still look bad when you look at the figures
    knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

Quote Originally Posted by mobile_fan_2k5 View Post
    does anyone think that Windows intentionally released vista to build anticipation for Win 7.
    That's what I figured out since Windows ME failed. Notice that Windows XP had a error report feature? I believe that's what they used to improve their new OS's. They even said so in their ads that 'we' (the users) help made Windows 7 what it is, so it muss sell off cause a we mek it basically.

I for one didn't try Vista as I saw a fail coming. I have this policy wid M$ and their OS. The first version is to get data and feedback from people and the second one is to patch all those issues and give the people what they want.

And if Windows 7 never had a XP mode I doubt it would be worth the switch.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by rudealf View Post
    Comparatively small to what??????
    The statement says it all..... Compared to Jamaica's human resource.... We don't bring in not even half the figure M$ bringing in and our human resource is probably more than 9x the human resource of M$..... I PERSONALLY think this is due to the huge cases of unemployment as evident in the same link I previously posted.

Quote Originally Posted by techwizz View Post
    A Country Verse A Corporation. Looks pretty still.

of course we would expect Microsoft to beat Jamaica and lots of other countries but it still look bad when you look at the figures
    Yea! over 9 times the revenue a country pulls in in one yr in just a quarter?
    LAPTOP:- Alienware M11x C2D @1.7GHz, SATA 300GB HDD, nVidia GT 335M 1GB (dis.), Intel GMA HD-64MB (int.), 2GB DDR3 RAM @1066MHz, 1.3MP webcam Running Windows7 64bit
    MOBILE DEVICE:- SGS3 T999 dual core Qualcom Snapdragon @1.5GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB (int. SD), Adreno 225 GPU, 8MP pri. cam, 1.9MP ff running Stock:4.0.4 UVLH2 modem

Imagine XP still has the largest marketshare in the OS world whats gonna happen when di rest of di xp home and corporate users switch

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    They need to clean up and revamp Windows Mobile now and Apple will be pretty much done

Not sure about the Apple done-for thing, but I would love to have a more friendly UI on my Omnia. It seems that some parts of the company are innovating, while some are not.
    Workstation: MacPro Server: HP Proliant ML10v2 with TrueNAS 12.0 Core

this windows is alot better than the previous but i still cant give up xp
    370-5652 ...... Only God can Judge Me

Quote Originally Posted by MotoRazrSharp View Post
    this windows is alot better than the previous but i still cant give up xp
    You don't have to, just do a dual boot or virtualization.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow