Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BlackBerry Magnum

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    I know I most definitely wont be buying this one, when it's official... I'm done with being a RIM guinea pig. Dem can guh find other peoples to test dem beta products.... This will be their first Qwerty and Touch UI smartphone... from what they did with the Original Storm... I dont expect much from this Magnum...
    agreed....i will be waiting out this one till them come with version2...loving my bold2 right now!!
    Motorola Moto X on KitKat
    Powered by LIME 4G

Quote Originally Posted by Utech22 View Post
    I jus see a list with trade offs between the 2...
    the bold2 less internal memory than bold - bold wins
    bold 2 optical - bold track ball - bold 2 wins

n so on so forth.... still love the bold 2..... if i had the option without the bold 2 I'd prefer the javelin over the old bold. Its jus 2 big and heavy

think i'll stick to my bold 9000
    wont exchange 4 no other

perfect size 4 qwerty..........get to maneuver keypad comfortably
    The only way to discover the limits of the possible...is to go beyond them into the impossible. BBerry Bold 9000

Quote Originally Posted by bethwayne1 View Post
    think i'll stick to my bold 9000
    wont exchange 4 no other

perfect size 4 qwerty..........get to maneuver keypad comfortably
    Well bold 9000 with a track pad would be a winner for me
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Well bold 9000 with a track pad would be a winner for me
    Totally in agreement with this, battery may not be so hot but I can work with it I carry me through an 8 hour day not in any rush to get rid of it right now.

there will be a bold 3 that has the best of the bold 1 and bold 2 trust me, plus flash player, better web browser etc. just wait and see. the bold1 isnt big and haevy...well maybe when ur lying down and trying to type with one hand lol. but thats the sacrifice we have to make for the amazing qwerty keyboard it has. my error rate on it is like 2percent compared to 20 percent on the e71. and fyi the bold 2 has more internal memory than the bold 1. and by the way i had a bold 2 for a week and i hardly made any errors, sure the keyboard is cramped together but its still better compared to the e71 since my fingers are big.
    Last edited by zantetsuken1983; Feb 4, 2010 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zantetsuken1983 View Post
    and fyi the bold 2 has more internal memory than the bold 1.
    beat me to it. This is true. the bold2 is no way inferior to the bold...believe that ppl can only argue about size...thats about it
    Motorola Moto X on KitKat