Thread: Thought on the Game Cube

Thumbs up Thought on the Game Cube

Thoughts on the Game cube any one?
    I realise since Wii come out everyone dash way the cube..i don't understand why because the cube was a decent little game system which never really give no problems.Never took up much space either. The only thing they were lacking in was Games really. But It had a good run 2 thumbs up for the Cube
    Last edited by phase86; Feb 3, 2010 at 10:37 AM. Reason: mistake

I sold my gamecube when i got the wii because it plays all the gamecube games and supports the controllers. I still have a majority of the games and 5 controllers which includes a wavebird.

gamecube can be modded as well...burned games the works....but with no support for external hdd loading of games , etc..its limited...the wii overcomes that....[url]http://www.coderetard.com/2009/04/22/wii-hard-drive-hack-load-wii-games-off-a-hard-drive/ the gc was good system....last game i bought....was twilight princess...few people know it was actually released for the gamecube...n it midproduction was decided to be ported to wii....
    Knowledge is just wasted time if not put to action
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Network +, A+, CCNA, CCDA, CXFS, Avaya (ACIS), MCP ...next stop CCNP,MCSE, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, VCP

game cube just so retro ---- needs to step up the pace a leave nintendo ...
    370-5652 ...... Only God can Judge Me