Page 65 of 75 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: UTECH SCIT aptitude :(

@vez Once you can do your cxc math aptitude test easy fi you. Get 5 subs and do the test the test determine if you get in. Most of the logics questions simple if you don't confuse yourself trying to look at it from a complex angle. The english part easy for those good at english. But most programmers and math brain people that i know are bad at english. Don't fret you ago shell it

Default Hey ladies and gentlemen

I have read u guys posts from feb 2 when the topic was made *today and im so thankful. it gives me an idea what to look out for. I applied online and will be going into kgn on the 2nd or 3rd week of jan to complete that first part. my test will be in feb then. I think persons who want to get into utech next year will be thankful of your post. Each day there was something happening and u helped each other through. Im nervous about that test but i follow what u guys said and i will keep u updated.

@ Vez. Keep it posted how everything goes and share with new prospective students like yourself.

Thank u guys im excited already. I really love programming and networking and Utech certification tall

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by arch_angel View Post
    to what bredgrin?
    "utech circle" or sumn like that
    www.carhuntja.com - Buy and Sell Cars in Jamaica! - Coming Soon
    www.blackspade-ent.com - Jamaicas #1 Online Community
    www.mybbunlock.com - Instant Blackberry Unlocks Only 9.99 USD
    www.starallianceja.com - Negril's #1 In Entertainment

Default Hey teensicle

The only problem is because i could find this topic because of the name. It was perfect cause i wanted to know about this test a a prospective student. google link me to here : .. Yow how is life at utech?! just been couple months

Beside the fact that the addim office needs to be blow up. Utech life nice and scit r knows as the nerd of the shcool because of the gazbo.
    The light has gone for my life. now there is only darkness

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanxp View Post
    The only problem is because i could find this topic because of the name. It was perfect cause i wanted to know about this test a a prospective student. google link me to here : .. Yow how is life at utech?! just been couple months

Ok you'll be coming to SCIT so if you want to be successful you need to be focused and know what your purpose is at Utech as there are many distractions and some Subjects esp Programming & College maths may require more attention than the other modules because they have a higher workload......

But other than the work, Utech a shot still

Just a tip tho.......if you are easily influenced by Peers......Keep away from places like the "Barn" (Student activity Center) and the Gazebos

But you'll find out all a this wen u get there

so good luck on your pre-entry exams

Default Yea im truly focused

I have a brother that want to apply but he is doing cxc maths in april/may. can he still get through conditionally till the results come out in late august/sept?

I want to start searching for a c + programming book to gwan practice. We are the youth of tomorrow. Continue to work hard and never give up.

I have a brother that want to apply but he is doing cxc maths in april/may. can he still get through conditionally till the results come out in late august/sept?

I want to start searching for a c + programming book to gwan practice. We are the youth of tomorrow. Continue to work hard and never give up.
    Yeah man jus mek him apply before December 31 and submit him docs n ting......when the results are out him drop dem off n him good.....oh he will most likely have to do an interview if he goes this route

Default Oh zeen

Thanks very much. Really appreciated

Thanks very much. Really appreciated
    yeah man.....thats wat this thread is all about