Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: UTECH SCIT aptitude :(

Ma friend did it saturday an she said it was nt easy but nt hard.

easy if u were prepared...i xpectd some level of reasoning but not that many maths questions. i askd some guys on techja b4 an they didnt mention that ...i suppose it might b a bit diffrnt frm wen they took it still but nt that diffrnt...
    "I am accustomed to sleep and in my dreams to imagine the same things that lunatics imagine when awake"- Descartes

Di test was toooo haaarddd
    EQUIVALENT ENTERPRISE

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ruption View Post
    Di test was toooo haaarddd
    lol i think most of u were too distract dby da invigilator
    "I am accustomed to sleep and in my dreams to imagine the same things that lunatics imagine when awake"- Descartes

Nope............several peeps told me about logics, logics, logics..........no maths.......maths is my enemy... Guess i will be going to exed...........
    EQUIVALENT ENTERPRISE

d 1st part of d test was ok still.. was kinda prepared for d logic crap, but not so much of it ^_^ i hate maths, sum1 who did d test b4 sed it was jus sum basic stuff on it.. not to me tho, nd i had sumn in ma eye all morning, so dat kinda broke ma concentration... I had no idea so many ppl applied still, n dem sayin only 400sum they can take...

If utech dont accept mi..........exed will..........cah believe mi fail...........only god alone can tell mi seh mi neva fail
    EQUIVALENT ENTERPRISE

if u pass the test thers no point goin exed...how will 2nd year go. bettr to secure a space nw. accordin to da progfammes director those othr institutes only offer the 1st year of da course. an u'll have to atleast learn to tolerate math to do programming...become best friends or acquantances lol
    Last edited by gemel_1287; Mar 1, 2010 at 02:04 PM.

I only need 1st year....i tink.........cuz i wanna get a transfer to fiu......could i do business and get a transfer to fiu info tech school?? Or i av to do info tech??
    EQUIVALENT ENTERPRISE

frm wat i can remember, u hav d choice of doin 1 or 2 yrs at d cc's... had 2 friends who did dat, 1 transferred in 1st nd d other in 2nd yr... I already went to a cc (mbcc) did m.i.s, changed ma mind frm doin dat, dats y i didnt go to uwi... tinkin i might go ther nd do media com. if i dnt get tru wit utech still.. cah bother wid d cc dem more while