Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: UTECH SCIT aptitude :(

Did the test.....everything on the paper except the 30 math questions and the calculator logics was hard....

hmm so the other 25 was hard?.. I hated the 10 english and the drawings but thats like 15 total that i saw as hard..

A true yeah dem included in the others.....and the paper I got was filled with typos and errors, I had to call the stupid lady a million times and she wouldnt even change the paper, apparently I was the only one who either had that kind of paper or who noticed the typos.

The first passage was horrible, the questions were like ....stupid

then there was the shapes...the first one was not so bad but the others....it was hard to decide what was next...i tried arranging them in every order...so i ended up guessing everything else after.

The microsoft , Coral questions weren't so bad.

Question :
    Which word does not belong to the group/is the odd one out?
    REDDER
    POP
    PEEP
    RADAR
    BETTER

I have no clue what this was , what's a Redder? I chose BETTER lol.

Oh yes, the light bulb question-----> anyway I worked it out I ended out finding out that lightbulb number 1 was the only bulb remainding on no matter which bulb was lit first.

Furthermore the guy said they had over 2000 applicants and they only have space for 400. He said 3-4weeks they will make their selection... COME ON UTECH is a computer marked paper , we could have easily gotten the results in a few days...

I just praying we pass boss..sounds like u aced it still, if it werent for the math I doubt I would stand a chance of passing lol.

Hurray Hurray for Math.

When you get Into Utech Programme You make us here know..

BETTER is obviously the odd one out.
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

Yea it was better lol. All of them are spelt the same way when reversed. Once i thought each word had two vowels and pop had only 1 then i checked over lol.

And yea bulb 1 was always lit

Wtf he told you over 2000? He told me just a little over 1000 lmao

Bunch of liars that's what they all are...keep changing their stories everyday..

and I cant even imagine, he's the program director yet he is discouraging students from outside of kingston and st andrew from attending, recommending KNOX< MObay Com-C ,POrtmore Com-C and EXED......wtf?

some of the questions were obvious tho.. I found the indices very easy.
    anyway

I'm gonna tell myself maybe I passed so am looking up some ebooks to go read.

anyone has "C++ Programming In Easy Steps" I heard its good, way better than accelerated c++ for beginners

PLease Jah let me pass.

The thing bout com-c dem seh if you don't get through no dat dem seh.. Or if you can't bored or make it to utech easy you fi try guh com-c

But them tell me seh 1000 applicants now me a wonder

Yea the questions to me the english was the hardest as me hate english.

everynight me pray seh the techjam family an me fren dem pass

yeah a true ting dat still it would a good if everyone pass but idk how it guh still.

him never seh if dem nuh get thru..him seh they should try it because a weh dem live or because it's less expensive and him tell di hanover bredda seh better him guh Mobay Com c.... besides I never know that the faculty has the highest failing rate of all the others at utech.

di bredda chat too much, everybaddi wah guh dem yaad but him waaan chat foolishness weh wi alreddi kno..

when di bredda seh over 2000 applicants i was shocked too, and is only about 400 they can take ... him even went on to say after they make their selections, so obviously even if you pass u might not get accepted, maybe they gonna take the highest set of passes.

seriously tho, i dont mean to bash no one but unless me well well dunce , mi rush the last 4 questions to finish intime because i spent so much time reading the confusing , boring over elaborative passage....when it was like an hour leave i see people raising up dem hand seh dem finish....we must never have gotten the same test or them have brains weh process infinity times mine.... a weh dem do suh?

But still my final word is all the best to those who took the exam, hope you all get in.

and fi sum badmind people who tek di exam before , who me ask how u did prepare and what the questions were like and yuh tell mi nuh fi study because it easy...."every fat foul av dem sunday!".

the 30 math questions were the most time consuming. as for the programme director i thought he was an ***** for discouraging students but he has a point if u think abt it. if ur frm anothr parish whereu can do the 1st year ur taking space where someone living in kingston could fill coz chances r its very difficult for that person to live in kingston an attend school in knox for xample. on the othr hand though u still have to go utech 2nd year an wont b guranteec a spot comng from knox or Exed so there r a number of variables to consider
    "I am accustomed to sleep and in my dreams to imagine the same things that lunatics imagine when awake"- Descartes

Quote Originally Posted by Imac View Post
    yeah a true ting dat still it would a good if everyone pass but idk how it guh still.

him never seh if dem nuh get thru..him seh they should try it because a weh dem live or because it's less expensive and him tell di hanover bredda seh better him guh Mobay Com c.... besides I never know that the faculty has the highest failing rate of all the others at utech.

di bredda chat too much, everybaddi wah guh dem yaad but him waaan chat foolishness weh wi alreddi kno..

when di bredda seh over 2000 applicants i was shocked too, and is only about 400 they can take ... him even went on to say after they make their selections, so obviously even if you pass u might not get accepted, maybe they gonna take the highest set of passes.

seriously tho, i dont mean to bash no one but unless me well well dunce , mi rush the last 4 questions to finish intime because i spent so much time reading the confusing , boring over elaborative passage....when it was like an hour leave i see people raising up dem hand seh dem finish....we must never have gotten the same test or them have brains weh process infinity times mine.... a weh dem do suh?

But still my final word is all the best to those who took the exam, hope you all get in.

and fi sum badmind people who tek di exam before , who me ask how u did prepare and what the questions were like and yuh tell mi nuh fi study because it easy...."every fat foul av dem sunday!".
    lol...i didnt study bcoz they told me that eothr but luckily i dont suck at math...had to dig in the deep reccesses of my mind to remmber a bunch of stuff
    "I am accustomed to sleep and in my dreams to imagine the same things that lunatics imagine when awake"- Descartes