Page 52 of 306 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: League of Legends

if fiddle sticks had a bit more hp n ting a him wuda sick.. ok off topic for a bit, i wana buy a usb modem for ma lappy for net games etc, test a lime one n get 1-2 mb at peak time. so what should i buy claro lime or digi, (for laptop use only)

gona buy the r points afta me sort out some stuff, cah bother 6.3 k points so hard to get..
    Last edited by zelink; Oct 12, 2010 at 12:28 AM.
    Discord Zelink#7178

6K is hard to get? meh. Maybe I play this game too much. Lol. I get 6 k regular.

Its 200+ for first win of the day. 1 week and thats > 1400 + 100+ for each win. not too hard. Takes about 2 weeks sometimes
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Hhhmm did I miss something, some recycling of IP or something else? After many decades of not play LoL I started it up this morning just to realize that several of the Champs I bought I no longer have its been so long that I'm not even sure how much I'm missing but I'm positive that I didn't only purchase one Champ and its only one I now have access to separate from the rotation.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Hhhmm did I miss something, some recycling of IP or something else? After many decades of not play LoL I started it up this morning just to realize that several of the Champs I bought I no longer have its been so long that I'm not even sure how much I'm missing but I'm positive that I didn't only purchase one Champ and its only one I now have access to separate from the rotation.
    know seh a real ting though man, i had sona, yi and tris (tris facebook) after that i only have akali n vlad as my own champs idk y.

seems also the longer u in active u get free ip boost 4 days, because on ma other account which i lost, before them give weh ip boost i had it there.
    Discord Zelink#7178

skillz

All rights reserved.

yow star. dat haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
    now i realise that alot of work went into the design of this champ as well as others.
    thats dam good tho, i must say
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

Nice was that Photoshop or Illustrator because it seemed like several aspects of him was drawn on the spot.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

ite reach the points now, buy the 4g modem to since flow wont reach ma area for maybe a year using this till ma 1 year contract up, at least its betta than the 1mb i got at home, getting 7mb in the days n 9 mb at nights..
    ok who should i buy now, swain or mal plz tell meh..
    Discord Zelink#7178

Lux. I spent a good deal of my 10K IP on runes yesterday so am waaaay off getting 6k. Hope this champ is not another 6k champ.

http://playtheist.com/new-league-leg...hamp-incoming/

League of Legends’ next hero is named Lux. I can’t post any screenshots yet, but I can tell you that she’s an offensive caster who uses light-based magic. She looks like some kind of cute Sailor Moon cheerleader type, and she dual-wields funky glowing wand pom-poms. I’ll tell you a bit about her abilities, but keep in mind that they are subject to change.

This is not Lux, but it looks just like her!
    Lux’s passive places a short-duration debuff on enemies hit by her spells or autoattacks which procs additional magic damage on her next autoattack. Her Q is very similar to Morgana’s Dark Binding, but it has a shorter duration and can affect up to 2 targets. Her W has a passive cooldown reduction component, and the active causes her to throw her wands in a boomerang attack that cloaks friendly champs it passes through on the way out (3 second invisibility), and cloaks her when it returns. Her E is a time-delay location-targeted AOE bomb. Her ultimate is a laser-type beam attack with a very long (but not global) range, which requires about a half second to spool up before firing.
    All rights reserved.

id try her still, when phreak makes a vid of her abilities il see if she is any good. have 6.5k points atm, really play well with malzahar still, kinda low on funds so cah buy the riot points yet and some major parties this weekend. so until then affi a play fi get points.
    Discord Zelink#7178