Page 51 of 306 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: League of Legends

everytime i have a new fav champ, been pwing with malzahar but lawd swain tuff, him sick almost reach 6k points again, gona buy him or mal since i have vlad already.
    Discord Zelink#7178

Quote Originally Posted by zelink View Post
    everytime i have a new fav champ, been pwing with malzahar but lawd swain tuff, him sick almost reach 6k points again, gona buy him or mal since i have vlad already.
    and here i was thinking swain lame.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

i think he is over powered, his stats seh slow, him faster than most so called speed champs i see and if u stack mana regen n ap him cah dead, his utl teef to, does damage and heals him and if u a try escape a crowd while in utl even when fleeing it still a att and heal his hp if u mp nuh run out. him teef bad yo.
    Discord Zelink#7178

well i kno early game him kinda strong not sure about after that but then again maybe its my items

feel kinda nice wen u buss all him moves plus death fire and ignite like u unleash everyting on the man

i just start take up shaco .. im thinking where was shaco all my life hes fun wished i used him b4 the major nerfs

hilarious when u jump a squishy kill him 2 secs cut while 4 team mate searching the jungle for u

which is better tho ap or dps shaco i been using dps shaco so far mainly with infinity edge + trinity force ...u kno the 150% to ur atck and infinity edge where ur crit does 250% and decive instant crit

zeen k for the post
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Oct 11, 2010 at 01:15 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts

Yo Dog use the edit button and instead of multiple posts before the wrath of our Arch_Angel is upon you.

Yeah Shaco can be gay I'm not sure if they nerfed Warick but I remember when he use to jump your whole team and kill like 3 or 4 of you and leave someone injured and then he sprint of away with about quarter life.

Since all the champs free for the remaining 2-3 days I'll jump on and check it out tonight its been a good while since I played.

P.S. Yo Dog just give you a heads up your mail box is full you might want to go and attend to that.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Oct 11, 2010 at 01:16 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

the f2p time done, normal mode again, used swain, mal, teemo and sona and mal n sona i win with the most. seems i play best as a healer..
    Discord Zelink#7178

the f2p time done, normal mode again, used swain, mal, teemo and sona and mal n sona i win with the most. seems i play best as a healer..
    Wait a minute I thought they were all free until the next rotation?
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Swain is the boss
    swain is the bossss
    IM GOING TO BUY HIM
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade
    League of Legends ID: retroe

It was free from friday- sunday and ip boost, think ur gona still have that. they said if they win game of the year award free champ week again.

hm im gona mek the ultimate malzahar n swain, gona buy the points, cah spend money i have now cause mi a buy a usb modem n esro silk money, wa buy that 7 page rune book n some rune points, this is a game worth spending on..

new champ lux has arrived, garen sis so maybe a hybrid tank, should be interesting to see her abilities, and yes semi mal vrs vlad, vlad pwns but he just nuh suit my style of playing. if im in a lane with him i don't ever bother to att him just farm on the mobs..
    Last edited by zelink; Oct 11, 2010 at 08:39 PM.
    Discord Zelink#7178

Trust mi I know I would like dat girl before i bought her . I dash weh janna for her cause shi juss sweet to use.

Personally I think Swain would do very well with some spell vamp as that would go well with his ultimate. Malzahar is practically a nuker like Ryze just has more range. Annie is like one a di best nuker stunner in the game though and you will own if you know when to initiate with her.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow