Page 5 of 306 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: League of Legends

Quote Originally Posted by retroblast View Post
    oo i got a beta key for HoN already ty though Anubis,
    dloaded and played a bit last night.
    First of all HoN is the smae this as LoL,
    only difference may be the graphics and character details
    HoN maybe better though
    It is actually. Haven't played League of Legends yet but I can tell from teh video that HoN is better overall. They are both adaptations of some Defense of the Ancients (DotA) mod in Warcraft 3.

There are a lot of pro players on HoN now so will take a few losses to learn the strategy you need to beat em. And it's all about team work, so if you don;t have this prepare for a lot of losses.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Don't listen to Pow he is trying to be nice if you play HoN prepared to be OWNED so badly that you may start to experience identity crisis and flash backs from your ancestors of being a slave, be prepared to be blamed for every possible thing even if it was totally out of your control, prepared to be called names "noob", "newb", feeder etc... and some other names that are not quite fit for this forum always be prepared to be called a "noob" even when you join "Noob Only Machines" yes you read right there are options to create rooms whcih are labelled strivtly for "Noobs" just to join one and be called a "Noob" I could never understand that apparently "Noob" has different levels and layers of "Noobism". Hopefully LoL has a nicer and more respectful community but the majority of the server will most likely be Americans so thats kinda wishful thinking.

So other than A_A and Retro who else running this?

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    It is actually. Haven't played League of Legends yet but I can tell from teh video that HoN is better overall. They are both adaptations of some Defense of the Ancients (DotA) mod in Warcraft 3.

There are a lot of pro players on HoN now so will take a few losses to learn the strategy you need to beat em. And it's all about team work, so if you don;t have this prepare for a lot of losses.
    Well Pow HoN was made to be more of a evolution/superior to the DoTa Mod not really an adaption.
    Last edited by Anubis; Feb 16, 2010 at 01:21 PM.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Well, HoN doesn't sound like it plans to be free when it is out of beta, so I'll try get my game on with this.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Well, HoN doesn't sound like it plans to be free when it is out of beta, so I'll try get my game on with this.
    i think i prefer LoL HoN have more graphisc but LoL seems more Fun to me, thats my PoV.

its getting interested also. can buy runes seals glyphs to make ur profilr stronger (ie all champoins u use)
    there is also a rune combiner to make stronger runes
    Last edited by retroblast; Feb 16, 2010 at 05:19 PM.
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade
    League of Legends ID: retroe

I still can't get this to work, as still getting the CRC error when trying to install. Downloaded the client about 6 times now and getting the same thing.

I read on their forums of someone with the same issue and he solved it by switching the power supply cables on his hardrives. I caan bother wid dat .
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

burn the file on a disc and then try to install from the disc
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade
    League of Legends ID: retroe

Quote Originally Posted by retroblast View Post
    burn the file on a disc and then try to install from the disc
    That didn't work, so I downloaded it from gamershell and it finally installed .

But after successfully installing the game and Adobe Air it came with, it starts updating again. But this is a 700 meg update? Can anyone confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    That didn't work, so I downloaded it from gamershell and it finally installed .

But after successfully installing the game and Adobe Air it came with, it starts updating again. But this is a 700 meg update? Can anyone confirm this?
    Most games need to update when you install them pow. If you install SRO now, you have to update after.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Most games need to update when you install them pow. If you install SRO now, you have to update after.
    Yeah but a 700 meg update to a 600 meg client for the game? I shoulda known something was wrong though, as it finished updating and I got to the login screen and entered my info. My login info is invalid as it seemed I downloaded the Europe version of the game .

So gonna get the US version off of the mmosite.com site.

Finally tried it, games' good definitely a nice game to play in alt between your main game
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos