Page 305 of 306 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306 LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3057

Thread: League of Legends

Finally got into gold V. Didn't realize it was best of 5 games to get there but lucky I won 3 in a row.

played a couple games in gold and it's really weird. The other team will have all platinum players and my team has 4 gold 5 and one gold 1 or 2. the 2 games were of this type with the second one being 3 plat, 1 diamond and 1 gold II VS our gold 1, 2, 2, 3 and 5. The plus is that you get a lot of points if you win.
    Last edited by semitop; Dec 21, 2013 at 01:50 AM.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

few games and already in gold 3. skipped gold 4. Only 7 people in the division with me. weird

went tryhard over the past few days trying to get to platinum. Got to gold 2 and it seems there is a little elo hell hanging out right there. Worst I think I saw was a swain ap mid carry with 100 AP at 40 minutes. I was WW jungle and made sure to get the guy kills mid. Gave him blue and all that. I look at his stats at 40 minutes and just lost interest in the game. After all the struggling we were doing to win, it turns out we don't even have a mid. Imagine if we did.

Might have won too many games to get there and now getting stuck with crap, don't know. Way too many games in gold 2.
    Last edited by semitop; Dec 26, 2013 at 02:56 AM.
    All rights reserved.

Not particularly impressed by these leagues anymore. People in plat/diamond can be just as bad. Got a mid plat 5 losing to a mid silver 1. The whole thing is just the luckys and unluckys. People in gold are seriously bad sometimes. I am going to have to learn to take advantage of their mistakes. A LOT of them have no clue how to avoid getting ganked. I have yet to get a solo top that kept his side warded and despite not having it warded, they have no problem pushing far past river. It really is looking like gold is just shinier bronze.

I think key to advancing is to get out of silver/gold and maybe plat quickly. While your wins still give you lots of LP.
    Last edited by semitop; Dec 29, 2013 at 03:06 PM.
    All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    Not particularly impressed by these leagues anymore. People in plat/diamond can be just as bad. Got a mid plat 5 losing to a mid silver 1. The whole thing is just the luckys and unluckys. People in gold are seriously bad sometimes. I am going to have to learn to take advantage of their mistakes. A LOT of them have no clue how to avoid getting ganked. I have yet to get a solo top that kept his side warded and despite not having it warded, they have no problem pushing far past river. It really is looking like gold is just shinier bronze.

I think key to advancing is to get out of silver/gold and maybe plat quickly. While your wins still give you lots of LP.
    Yup elo hell exists in all the placements, weather bronze, silver, gold or plat. One reason for this is people with multiple accounts and people who sell accounts to trolls and noobs.

I think the matchmaking system is designed to match players based on how close they are in terms of elo rating and/or group rating.

So you might be in Silver but your elo rating is actually Bronze.

I'm waiting on Season 4 which I hope they will reset elo for it.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post

From s2 u a post about good u are and we all have yet to see it, gold elo is real hell, rank in particular is bs for us jamaicans, high pings make it even more difficult to play.

We run ja customs nightly but most people chicken out because of the fear of being labelled a scrub.
    Discord Zelink#7178

Quote Originally Posted by zelink View Post
    From s2 u a post about good u are and we all have yet to see it, gold elo is real hell, rank in particular is bs for us jamaicans, high pings make it even more difficult to play.

We run ja customs nightly but most people chicken out because of the fear of being labelled a scrub.
    Send me a message when you guys are going to run custom matches, I wi fwd.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Now I get fewer LP for wins than losses. interest basically gone
    Last edited by semitop; Jan 2, 2014 at 12:06 AM.
    All rights reserved.

Decided to stop going hardcore with the ranked games and just practice some normals. Ended up in a game with these guys. Won but still not something I would expect. Guess normal elo differs. Only reason I bothered to check was that these three (garen, olaf and mundo) kept trying to gank me mid. They fed because of it but it's annoying. The worst thing is facing a duo or other premade who set out to make you their b$%#@.

Lolnexus.com is a good site for checking your current match or another persons. Will highlight premades, show lvls etc. Another good site is http://op.gg/mmr/region=NA

That tries to calculate our ranked mmr. Lolking.com keeps track of your games up to a point.

Last edited by semitop; Jan 5, 2014 at 04:02 AM.
    All rights reserved.

http://na.op.gg/summoner/

enter your summoner name. The site seems to have been upgraded. They have more games recorded than lolking definitely and they will try to calculate your MMR + show you your current game like lolnexus does. The information might be easier to take in on lolnexus though.
    All rights reserved.

yh, i would run some of these when i have time as well, just gimme a shout....or post a schedule or sumn, will log into LoL and leave it so shout me there. Or whats app me 277-9907
    Mobo: Gigabyte Z77-UP5 TH|CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K|RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600MHz|GPU: Gigabyte HD7950|Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus|Case: Rosewill CHALLENGER|PSU: Cooler Master GX 750W|Display: Westinghouse 22" - 1680x1050|Mouse: Logitech G700|Keyboard: Logitech G510