Page 273 of 306 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 3057

Thread: League of Legends

Quote Originally Posted by wishlist View Post
    team 4 wont agree that its not one sided.
    Team 4 had lag issues as well as a dc which made a small contribution to our losses but wasnt as significant because the end result would still be the same. Game 3 we simply could not win. If i remember correctly we lost every lane in all the games by a decent margin so overall i think the other teams were just better.

Dont think my team did any counter picking at all, much less to discuss strategy and team synergy which showed we werent ready. We just played champs we were good at and left it all up to fate. No post game discussion on errors/good plays to go into the next game. I actually felt like a bad player even though it was a team effort, but the experience was good and i can take from it a few lessons.
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

I for one enjoyed the matches, its a start ... better things to come.

Our team (3) made a lil mistake in our second match when it came to roles, and we paid for it later in the game in team fights.
    I had rune pages setup for 3 main champs for the role that I had planned on filling that were ALL banned ... who woulda thought
    I guess this is where being prepared for anything comes in.
    Calm Like a BOMB

team 4 wont agree that its not one sided.
    Could you elaborate on that Wish?

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    Team 4 had lag issues as well as a dc which made a small contribution to our losses but wasnt as significant because the end result would still be the same. Game 3 we simply could not win. If i remember correctly we lost every lane in all the games by a decent margin so overall i think the other teams were just better.

Dont think my team did any counter picking at all, much less to discuss strategy and team synergy which showed we werent ready. We just played champs we were good at and left it all up to fate. No post game discussion on errors/good plays to go into the next game. I actually felt like a bad player even though it was a team effort, but the experience was good and i can take from it a few lessons.
    Which team basically defeated you in all lanes Blaxx?

Quote Originally Posted by matronyx View Post
    I for one enjoyed the matches, its a start ... better things to come.

Our team (3) made a lil mistake in our second match when it came to roles, and we paid for it later in the game in team fights.
    I had rune pages setup for 3 main champs for the role that I had planned on filling that were ALL banned ... who woulda thought
    I guess this is where being prepared for anything comes in.
    Well not sure about the rest of you but I think I was a weak link in our match against team 2 I can't recall any of Skarnar's Ulti not reaching me and it was basically instant death for me in every team fight, as for bot lane the range harass and another factor held back our range ad. In regards to your bans Tron I think you have High to thank for that and on a side note looks like you need more rune pages
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Could you elaborate on that Wish?
    Well I was of the impression (though I could be wrong) that everything was even and balanced but in looking at the results I got the impression that their team was not as strong as the rest.

if they were 1-2 or somthing like that where they won some and lost some then fine.

however members of the team already clarified what went wrong so I understand now.

invt me to the next competition.
    have to get a heads up so i can make plans and inform the gf so i don't get any condescending looks
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade
    League of Legends ID: retroe

Im more for late night scrimages, you know...after the kids have gone to bed
    Dunno for everyone else but the weekend thing kinda iffy...bad.
    Calm Like a BOMB

Well I was of the impression (though I could be wrong) that everything was even and balanced but in looking at the results I got the impression that their team was not as strong as the rest.

if they were 1-2 or somthing like that where they won some and lost some then fine.

however members of the team already clarified what went wrong so I understand now.

Well I believe its a matter of synergy because there are some members who I do think are individual very good but due to their personality they just don't work well with each other so as good as they are they would lose to a group of persons who may not be as good as them but who work well as a team. The only possible disadvantage is that groups like Team 2 have people who have been playing with each other for a good while so they know each other well otherwise from that the other groups were just random names assembled it worked out for some and didn't for others.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

@tronyx

Ya...thats where pregame strategy came in. We targeted all 3 bans at you, and the champ we left open (Shaco) - we discussed exactly how to counter it. We specifically prepared multiple champions in case we were 'banned out'. I'm surprised Ryze wasnt banned.

@Secbeth

On paper everyone was laughing at my team. But solo q and arranged custom with skype is 2 different game. We had a dedicated support, jungle and mid. So we were very comfortable with at least 3 roles. Furthermore, darkphalanx and I share similar views in regards to teamfighting.

*I'm sorting through the recorded games now. DISCLAIMER: they do come with mid/high ELO commentary and some of it is a bit harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Which team basically defeated you in all lanes Blaxx?
    Every team did. maybe i'm wrong, need to look over the replays when i get home to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by High Hemplar View Post
    @tronyx

*I'm sorting through the recorded games now. DISCLAIMER: they do come with mid/high ELO commentary and some of it is a bit harsh.
    A bit harsh is a gross....gross understatement. I was watching the stream at one point and they made a total mockery of the thing, not to mention their ignorance astounds me.

I'm not sure what they were expecting, but watching and commentating on games where 95% of the participants do not play ranked, and 3% of the remaining 5% are bronze (my math not so hot but you get the picture), u wud think they know level of play is nowhere near gold/platinum players.

I am definitely not the best player out there but I felt insulted listening to them and at the time it wasnt even my game they were watching.
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

I want to play a game or 2 if people are commenting on the play. Want to see what they say about mine however harsh it is. Only lvl 12-15 account though. It's sad I played this game so much in the past it has become the only way I am comfortable with to check if my GPU is working right. smh. Had to reinstall it a day or 2 ago cause I moved some parts and thing was giving trouble (GPU picky about how its seated).

Next weekend maybe. JR ppl can't take criticism but since its coming from an external source, can't bawl as much about it. Ha

are the games played online to watch? with commentary?
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo